What Course Are You Most Looking Forward To Playing This Year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought you took that rug off at night and gave it a saucer of milk. Wasn't there talk of a forum mini meet there though?

I can invite 3 guests mid week (will look at doing that when the nights get lighter later in the year) and only allowed 1 guest at the weekends, except when there are official member/ guest days when sometimes they allow us to invite 3.

Keep an eye out for the threads...I post quite regularly when there are opportunities....

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sounds like it's sorted then. Cuddington and the centurion to chalk off again homie.

Rich was saying at RSG how he was planning to invite you over again. I think he was rather taken by your range of footwear :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Have to be honest, the chance to see her in the flesh is part of my reason for wanting to play there. Aside from Rick's usual sparking wit and repartee (and half decent golf) of course

You won't see much of her because Rick will be mauling her as normal, I can't even get the pictures that were taken of me with her off him, my memory of her is fading fast so I need to look at a hard copy to refresh my naughty thoughts :eek:

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Formby and Woodhall Spa (Hotchkin) ticked off the list in the last fortnight. Notts and Sherwood Forest will be ticked off in another 8 days time!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Formby and Woodhall Spa (Hotchkin) ticked off the list in the last fortnight. Notts and Sherwood Forest will be ticked off in another 8 days time!

Well we always hear of these big betting wins coming up (not the losses, mind), so why don't you get along to Birkdale - Jocko was also interested....

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a few new ones lined up this year......

Looking forward to Lanark on Sunday, Nairn next month and Luffness and West Hill later in the year. Hopefully there will be others but most excited about Birkdale next week!

Davey247

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think by playing the Earth Course and Yas Links, I've already played the best courses I could this year. I would though like to play Seaton Carew this year. Only half an hour away and never been, so I'll make that top of my list.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well we always hear of these big betting wins coming up (not the losses, mind), so why don't you get along to Birkdale - Jocko was also interested....

iPad will be with me on Sunday so I'll show ya my recent history ;). And a few other things...

Nah, as much as id like too, I'd struggle to justify it and that's before I'd have blobbed the first 6 holes :D

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have a couple of trips in mind for this year, but not booked anything yet. Hoping to get some links golf played in Scotland, so pretty excited for that, especially if we manage to get on the Old Course at St Andrews. Also keen to play Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club this summer, and then will be going over to Malaga for a couple of weeks of golf based at La Cala, so pretty excited for that too.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I've had two of mine out of the way now. Played the K-Club on Thursday and Friday. Smurfit on Thursday and really enjoyed it. Some of the holes designs are superb and the 18th is one I will never forget. The Palmer on Friday. Another good course and a some very good holes. The standout to me is probably the 7th. Out of the two the Smurfit was probably my favorite. Only thing that let them down was the fact the bunkers are being refilled so had very little sand in them on either course. Greens were great and very true.

Now looking forward to Enniscrone in April.