Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Walking Dead back on tonight.

09-27-14-reed-putt-reax.gif

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Found myself watching Salvation on Netflix. By episode 2 I realised that it was just a little bit too ludicrous - even for me - but I kept going and by Ep6 I decided that I might as well keep going to the end. And the End was Ep 13. And it hasn't ended. Groaaaaaan. Or if it has then End of World. But I can't see that. Not sure if I can be bothered with a series 2

Last edited:

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Designated Survivor - 17-year old Shark has been pestering me to watch this for ages and she was right. Four episodes in and I'm hooked. Binge-watch session coming up over the next 48 hours. Great to see Keifer Sutherland shaking off his alter-Jack Bauer persona.

nairn1967

Medal Winner
Visit site
I've just finished watching Dexter on Netflix, 8 series and 1 year later (I've watched other things inbetween) I was so disappointed by the ending :mmm:

I've also watched all of Breaking Bad (Still the best thing i've watched) & it's spin off Better Call Saul.

Started watching Stranger Things last night as people at work had raved on and after 2 episodes I can't wait to watch it again?

What's everyone else watching at the moment and what series have you enjoyed previously?

Hand of God..Ron Perlman is fantastic in this..a must

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Been watching The Killing, it's pretty decent.

I've heard the original is very good, but I watched the US version, thought it was excellent.

Lethal Weapon the series. You need to give it a few episodes, but it straightens itself out. Don’t try to judge it too much on the movie or Mel Gibson etc.

On season 2, thoroughly enjoy it, although it did take a while to like Riggs and his stupid boot style.

Hand of God..Ron Perlman is fantastic in this..a must

Good show, but took me a while to work through season 2.

Have just started watching "End of the F***ing World" on Netflix, thoroughly enjoying it.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Finished Save Me last night. Really difficult to watch due to the subject matter. Lennie James was superb in it. Hopefully there will be a second series. Very good indeed.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Finished Save Me last night. Really difficult to watch due to the subject matter. Lennie James was superb in it. Hopefully there will be a second series. Very good indeed.

It was absolutely brilliant, watched the 6 episodes over the last 3 nights. Like you say, a hard watch at times, particularly if like me you have a teenage daughter. Nelly was mesmerising, a very flawed character trying his best in awful circumstances.

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Great series, really enjoyed it.

Seen an article where Sky said they wanted a series that would run, and the ending does leave it open enough for a series 2 hopefully.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
You're right, I just watched episode 1 of series 2 and it is terrible, very disappointed.

That's exactly what I thought. Watched the first couple of episodes of season 2 and thought it was guff. Didn't have a clue what was going on. Went back to it and persevered a year later and thought it was brilliant. Not sure why I went back and watched it but glad I did. Can understand why some don't like it when comparing to season 1.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's exactly what I thought. Watched the first couple of episodes of season 2 and thought it was guff. Didn't have a clue what was going on. Went back to it and persevered a year later and thought it was brilliant. Not sure why I went back and watched it but glad I did. Can understand why some don't like it when comparing to season 1.

Cheers Drew, I'll wait a bit and give it another chance.
BTW is your Bulb energy bill increasing come April ?. We may have to move again and hopefully get our referral discount again.:thup: