TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh my God

Looked through my sky planner to clear some recordings. Found a series of Line of Duty which I thought I had watched. Now on episode 4 of the last series, it is amazing.

Anyone who has not watched any of these , needs to watch them.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Season 2 Jessica Jones is out today. I'm wondering if they've managed to avoid it being totally rubbish without David Tennant being in it this time. Since I thought he was the only decent thing about the first season.

I thought season 1 was fantastic. Going to start season 2 shortly. I do believe David Tenant is in it though?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Oh my God

Looked through my sky planner to clear some recordings. Found a series of Line of Duty which I thought I had watched. Now on episode 4 of the last series, it is amazing.

Anyone who has not watched any of these , needs to watch them.

I thought it was excellent.
And If I’d known that Neil Morrisey was in it I’d have probably given it a miss.

Marcella is worth a watch,Anna Friel is very good in it.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Into The Badlands on Amazon. Not the greatest, standard futuristic, no gun, chop socky action series, lots of swords and wire fu, but kind of enjoying it.

Also rewatching Sneaky Pete season 1 for the missus, before starting season 2. This is a really good show.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
After a year away from Netflix, it’s back in the Piece household. Looking for recommendations. I like sci-fi, superhero stuff, good hard dramas, etc.
Some great stuff on Netflix
Wild wild country, kalief browder, 13th, precinct seven five, before the flood, manhunt: unabomber, confession tapes, la92, dirty money, rotten, long shot,the short game, accidental courtesy,
Annihilation

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some great stuff on Netflix
Wild wild country, kalief browder, 13th, precinct seven five, before the flood, manhunt: unabomber, confession tapes, la92, dirty money, rotten, long shot,the short game, accidental courtesy,
Annihilation

There is but I’m surprised that you didn’t mention The Keepers ( what happened to Sister Cathy)

If you havent seen it yet and you liked confession tapes and Spotlight this is worth a watch.

Cracking documentary 10/10

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Halfway through the 2nd series of Narcos, it just keeps getting better and better, there hasn’t been a bad episode yet.
I’m avoiding telling people I’m watching it so they don’t give any plot spoilers away, I’ve also made a concerted effort not to do any Googling to find out what happens 😂

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Halfway through the 2nd series of Narcos, it just keeps getting better and better, there hasn’t been a bad episode yet.
I’m avoiding telling people I’m watching it so they don’t give any plot spoilers away, I’ve also made a concerted effort not to do any Googling to find out what happens 😂

Have you watched Gomorrah, it has English subtitles but still gripping stuff.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
There is but I’m surprised that you didn’t mention The Keepers ( what happened to Sister Cathy)

If you havent seen it yet and you liked confession tapes and Spotlight this is worth a watch.

Cracking documentary 10/10

I started it but couldn't get into it, I might give it a try again as it keeps coming up on my lists, loads of new stuff has just dropped and older titles, forgot to add defiant ones a great docuseries about Jimmy Iovine among others a must watch really

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I'm working my way through Inside No.9 on Netflix. It's a really good series. Have just got to Series 2, Episode 2 "The 12 Days of Christine". Absolutely Brilliant but I had to walk away and make a cup of tea afterwards.