TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Been enjoying Outer Range for the last few weeks, good sci-fi stuff, good actors and great scenery, finished the last one of the second season yesterday… now found out that Amazon have cancelled the show! Literally everything up in the air, Not a single thing answered. How annoying.

Mandofred

Visit site
Been enjoying Outer Range for the last few weeks, good sci-fi stuff, good actors and great scenery, finished the last one of the second season yesterday… now found out that Amazon have cancelled the show! Literally everything up in the air, Not a single thing answered. How annoying.
I'd watched the first couple of episodes last year.....I'll avoid it now if it's going to end up like this.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Strictly. Not my thing never watched it. Caught the opening tonight - is it always that bad? Bunch of folk gurning and gyrating - before the individual dancing even started!

Turning over now - Merson - couldn't catch a pig in a poke...is that the right saying??!!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Strictly. Not my thing never watched it. Caught the opening tonight - is it always that bad? Bunch of folk gurning and gyrating - before the individual dancing even started!

Turning over now - Merson - couldn't catch a pig in a poke...is that the right saying??!!
We used to watch it, stopped for a few years, wife started again last year. Yes, it's as hammy as a pig farm. No subtlety, it's cringey. Best way to do it, record it, fast forward through the intro, the pre dance clips (which are awful), watch the dancing, the judges comments (sometimes as boy are some of them painful), repeat. You can condense 2hrs down to about 30 minutes of watchable TV. Don't attempt to watch it in full 😵‍💫🫣

D-S

Visit site
We used to watch it, stopped for a few years, wife started again last year. Yes, it's as hammy as a pig farm. No subtlety, it's cringey. Best way to do it, record it, fast forward through the intro, the pre dance clips (which are awful), watch the dancing, the judges comments (sometimes as boy are some of them painful), repeat. You can condense 2hrs down to about 30 minutes of watchable TV. Don't attempt to watch it in full 😵‍💫🫣
Couldn’t agree more, although I think you can get it down to 20 if you skip most of the judges’ schtick.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nearly finished series 2 of Colin from Accounts. Not sure on this series. I know it's meant to be slightly awkward but I'm feeling uncomfortable watching it too often. Perhaps not for me anymore.

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We've done this for a few series now (except we also skip the comments).....and we compete in ballroom and Latin!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nearly finished series 2 of Colin from Accounts. Not sure on this series. I know it's meant to be slightly awkward but I'm feeling uncomfortable watching it too often. Perhaps not for me anymore.
I might have said this already in this thread I'm not sure - but I find the tender moments between them few and far between, as opposed to the countless moments that portray them as a bit of a toxic couple that shouldn't be together at all. Still funny, but some parts are difficult to watch as you say - the episode with Gordon's family was pretty insufferable. The character of Megan's new partner was completely insufferable as well. Some of these side characters were just too annoying.