TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone watching BBC1's 'Nightsleeper'? Episode one was a bit naff, but scene-setting often is. But after that.... it went downhill... Absolute crock of horse doo
It's in my planner - I'll delete it now. So many poor series being made at the moment...
I watched the first episode, really enjoyed it. Hopefully catch up on the 2nd tonight. Hang fire @AmandaJR before deleting. One persons rubbish is entertaining for someone else.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just finished season 4 of The Umbrella Academy. Seemed like a "we need to write something" season, thought it was complete garbage. Shame as I loved the previous 3 seasons.

Also watched some weird anime called Kengan Ashura, was a bit mental but enjoyable.
I too watched this, sometimes I thought every series had some silliness time filling in it e.g. the scenes of everybody dancing.
Glad to have stuck to the end as I thought it actually ended well.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just happened to stumble across the opening credits of an episode of Kojak from 1978…so hung on and watched the first 5mins…and it had me engaged. Oh so long ago in the 1970s…but I just might.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll try the marmite that is Nightsleeper tonight :)
What did you think? I watched ep2 last night and enjoyed it. Very similar to the recent Hijack with Idris Elba. Some interesting characters, I am happy to see it develop.

The only annoying one is the boss in the pink jacket who is just there to be angry but serves no actual purpose in resolving the situation. But..........it's only pretend 🤷‍♀️

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
What did you think? I watched ep2 last night and enjoyed it. Very similar to the recent Hijack with Idris Elba. Some interesting characters, I am happy to see it develop.

The only annoying one is the boss in the pink jacket who is just there to be angry but serves no actual purpose in resolving the situation. But..........it's only pretend 🤷‍♀️

Didn't get round to trying it yet. Watched the Channel 5 silly thing "Wives". Not sure why I keep giving them a chance to improve. Oh and before that the also quite silly "Teacher". Both pretty poor but just about stickwithable!