TV Series - What Are You Watching?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've never seen a single episode of Friends. Maybe it's time? Is there canned laughter though??

I've got the final couple episodes of ER to watch and keep putting off finising the series. Ally McBeal lined up though so maybe I'll add Friends.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've never seen a single episode of Friends. Maybe it's time? Is there canned laughter though??

I've got the final couple episodes of ER to watch and keep putting off finising the series. Ally McBeal lined up though so maybe I'll add Friends.

I believe at first it was canned, they did have a live audience at some point

Tbh it was just a wholesome good quality comedy and one of the few series that ended well rather than feeling like a cop out

Also the fact they never have given into cheapening it with returning the show just because

Nice arc from start to finish with lots of character development

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I watched October Faction (netflix) over the past couple of weeks bit like an Adult version of Buffy the Vampire with a bit more depth. Good watch but final bit of last episode left one with the 'what happened' feeling although it was in the 'verbals' preceding it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I believe at first it was canned, they did have a live audience at some point

Tbh it was just a wholesome good quality comedy and one of the few series that ended well rather than feeling like a cop out

Also the fact they never have given into cheapening it with returning the show just because

Nice arc from start to finish with lots of character development
Yeah I'm sure it was a live audience, you can tell on some of the outtakes that the actors play up to them. Friends was excellent. I think it drags a little in the last series and a half, but it's still one of the most watched programs of all time for a reason.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Help required, prodded by the Friends series of posts.

We have just finished Abbot Elementary, Disney. Very good by the way. We need a new 25-30 minute comedy. We have done Friends, Schitts Creek, Modern Family, Big Bang, The Good Place, basically all of the big ones. Any suggestions for something new?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

We have just finished Abbot Elementary, Disney. Very good by the way. We need a new 25-30 minute comedy. We have done Friends, Schitts Creek, Modern Family, Big Bang, The Good Place, basically all of the big ones. Any suggestions for something new?
What We Do In The Shadows?
Toast of London?
Motherland is good, mainly because of Diane Morgan.
I really enjoyed Ghosts, the UK version and the US version are both good.
Done Always Sunny In Philadelphia?

Arthur Wedge

Visit site

How I met your mother ?

Recreation and Parks
Ted Lasso
Brooklyn 99

Last edited:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

May not be your taste but...

Mum
Fleabag
Two Doors Down
Mandy
Back to Life
Catastrophe
Breeders

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Not sure if it is on streaming by used to love My Name is Earl.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Brooklin 99
Parks and recs
Superstore
Scrubs
Community
Fraiser

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Forgot Brooklyn 99, home of one of the funniest single scenes in a comedy show I have seen in years.

Is Parks and Recreations streaming anywhere, keep meaning to watch it.
ITV has it apparently.

That was one of the best, I just didn't mention it above because I'm pretty sure Lord T has seen it already. Brooklyn 99 superb as well.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Forgot Brooklyn 99, home of one of the funniest single scenes in a comedy show I have seen in years.

Is Parks and Recreations streaming anywhere, keep meaning to watch it.

We watched on prime and itv x

Forgot the office an American work place another cracker

Malcolm in the middle is a curve ball but very good