Books - what are you reading just now?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Isn't the second part supposed to be shorter than the first part (of whatever you are saying to yourself)?......maybe that's why Susan was such a failure lol (though Cindy Crawford doesn't seem to work either 🤷‍♂️)
I don't know, may explain a lot 🤷‍♀️ . Part of the last name may be used on the follow through though. I'm imagining the Cin-dy on the backswing, Crawf (hits ball) ord on the follow through. That's how it sounds to me.

I have a very slow swing mind, the fast guys probably say Bob Bob :ROFLMAO:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't know, may explain a lot 🤷‍♀️ . Part of the last name may be used on the follow through though. I'm imagining the Cin-dy on the backswing, Crawf (hits ball) ord on the follow through. That's how it sounds to me.

I have a very slow swing mind, the fast guys probably say Bob Bob :ROFLMAO:

My old teacher used something a bit longer for a slower back swing (he always said the back swing generated no power and was just to get the club in position) and a overall smooth swing and that was to use Severiano Ballesteros, Worked for a while for me at least.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My old teacher used something a bit longer for a slower back swing (he always said the back swing generated no power and was just to get the club in position) and a overall smooth swing and that was to use Severiano Ballesteros, Worked for a while for me at least.
I'd hurt my dodgy back trying to fit that name in my swing :oops:

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Johnson at no 10

I'm finding it quite sad. And also amazing that more time seems to be spent fighting amongst themselves and the civil service than being able to run the country how he wanted.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I dragged out one of my favourite books this week. I must have read it half a dozen times in the last 40 years. "When the lion feeds," by Wilbur Smith. It spawned two other books in "The sound of thunder," and "When a sparrow falls."

Wilbur Smith then wrote several other series around the Courtney family, prequels to the original book. But to me, the first 3 are classics.

Currently reading “When the lion feeds,” again. Hadn’t realised it’s 6 years since I last read it…

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Currently reading “When the lion feeds,” again. Hadn’t realised it’s 6 years since I last read it…
Think I started reading this way back then one short holiday at relatives - but didn’t get far through it before the holiday finished. It’s a book that has popped into mind over the years whenever WS is mentioned, and now that you mention it…will watch out for a copy at our Oxfam Bookshop.