TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does it add anything to the other story lines like the other shows do?
It depends how deeply you look into all of this. On a superficial level, no. If you are Sheldon Cooper, then possibly yes :ROFLMAO: .

If you don't watch this then I don't see that it will impact your watching of any other Star Wars shows. It is not like Marvel have become where every show / film has a link.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
It depends how deeply you look into all of this. On a superficial level, no. If you are Sheldon Cooper, then possibly yes :ROFLMAO: .

If you don't watch this then I don't see that it will impact your watching of any other Star Wars shows. It is not like Marvel have become where every show / film has a link.

Ah ok, I watched Star Wars rebels to understand the ending to Ashoka (spelling) but luckily I really enjoyed that.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Exactly, if you are in to the deeper lore then it looks like it is building to Darth Plageuis who was the master the Palpetine and I suspect that the powers used to create the twins will be what was used to create Anakin.

That said, these shows all have their problems when they try and tie in to the main trilogy. The decent shows are ones that try and do their own thing or look at a different aspect. Hoping for good things from Andor season 2 but that is about it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agree with this. It's been a bit 'meh'. Okay, but entirely forgettable.

Think it's showing how flawed the jedi where leading to their downfall

I mean that villain took out how many jedi masters on his own? People always wondered just how old palps was able to fool so many people and hide in plain site .. the jedi just got complacent and a bit arrogant

Mandofred

Visit site
Working our way through Greys anatomy. I like it...wife likes it better. Vikings valhalla...yep. My wife is also addicted to Murdock Mysteries....a million bad episodes...but in a good way.