TV Series - What Are You Watching?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Finally started watching House of the Dragon S1, just as season 2 comes out. So far it's a little slow but heard it gets better
Hmmm…it isn’t GoT…for me nowhere near I’m afraid. Looks the same but…anyway and nonetheless I’ve just finished binge watching S1 and started on S2 hoping it gets closer.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hmmm…it isn’t GoT…for me nowhere near I’m afraid. Looks the same but…anyway and nonetheless I’ve just finished binge watching S1 and started on S2 hoping it gets closer.
You're a more loyal viewer than me. I stuck with S1, kept waiting for it to take off. Didn't happen. I haven't bothered with S2, yet to hear that was a bad decision.

There is a time when you say, enough is enough.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Missis T is killing me, been to my lads today and she saw the first episode of a spy series and she has forgot the name but loved the episode. 😖

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I finished that new Star Wars thing. I don’t hate it, but I am also not really sure what I have been told.
I watched a lot of youtube videos about it now. The ones that wanted to hate it hate every bit of it, but others seem to explain everything quite well.
It makes a lot of sense when you also understand fringe material like graphic novels and animated series stuff. But for people like me who do the movies and the Disney+ series bits it is just a bit too far outside what we needed to know until now.