TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ever tried Justified? Definitely put that on your list if you haven't. Never drops off, brilliant show.
Just googling it.
Ever tried Justified? Definitely put that on your list if you haven't. Never drops off, brilliant show.
That’s Yellowstone and Blacklist Ave got to binge watch. 😳 And Justified. Next post on here will be in a years time 😖

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some really funny stuff on You Tube, [Frank Sinatra roast ] Dean Martin, Don Rickles best of 1978, brilliant patter.
I'd highly recommend watching all of the Dean Martin roast series.
All the big stars of the good old days [ my era ]

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Watching Those about to Die on Amazon Prime, really good so far (Episode 7), Ramsay Bolton is first class in this 😂 😂
Also Started House of the Dragon, Season 2, 4 episodes in and decent enough so far, if not a wee bit slow.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been watching Kleo (Netflix) if you liked Killing Eve you will probably like this
It is an overdubbed German series and some of the overdubbed voices are amusing in themselves
Senior police officer done as a Scottish man just works brilliantly when he is giving an officer a roasting.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching Those about to Die on Amazon Prime, really good so far (Episode 7), Ramsay Bolton is first class in this 😂 😂
Also Started House of the Dragon, Season 2, 4 episodes in and decent enough so far, if not a wee bit slow.
Finished TATD tonight started of ok but the finishing episode was 💩

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have been watching Kleo (Netflix) if you liked Killing Eve you will probably like this
It is an overdubbed German series and some of the overdubbed voices are amusing in themselves
Senior police officer done as a Scottish man just works brilliantly when he is giving an officer a roasting.

We've found out that you can turn off the dubbing. Much prefer it that way. We hadn't realised the second season was out.