TV Series - What Are You Watching?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Emily in Paris series 2. Hilarious nonsense.
Just watched S1E1 with MiL while Mrs is out visiting he brother in hospital as Mrs wants to watch S2 whilst she is up here with her mum. I don’t think MiL needs to watch any more of S1 now that the background is set.

Me and Mrs had previously watched S1, and as a reviewer said, the acting is awful, the script and dialogue are awful, but Paris looks beautiful and we loved it (well Mrs did and I kind of did ?) - it’s frothy and silly fun.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 days in bed, cold ?, has led to a good deal of TV watching. Around the World in 80 Days had a good start, very watchable.

I've also heavily binged Justified on Amazon. I'm part way through S2 and it is pretty good so far. Hopefully it keeps the standard up as I'm liking it. It is also filling a Bosch sized hole since I finished that.

I'd agree with @woofers about Vienna Blood as well, well worth it if you haven't seen it before.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
2 days in bed, cold ?, has led to a good deal of TV watching. Around the World in 80 Days had a good start, very watchable.

I've also heavily binged Justified on Amazon. I'm part way through S2 and it is pretty good so far. Hopefully it keeps the standard up as I'm liking it. It is also filling a Bosch sized hole since I finished that.

I'd agree with @woofers about Vienna Blood as well, well worth it if you haven't seen it before.

Justified is excellent, maybe my favourite show of all time.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing, took me a while to realise how good it is, gives you a huge glow inside every episode.

I know, It really is simple stuff, just a couple of pals fishing in some beautiful locations, enjoying the craic, but for some reason it’s compulsive stuff!
Thought Gaza looked terrible this week though! Has he had a facelift of something? He was never the sharpest of lads but he sounds like he has a brain injury.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thought Gaza looked terrible this week though! Has he had a facelift of something? He was never the sharpest of lads but he sounds like he has a brain injury.
Facelift, yes. By his own admission he is very vain and has had work done. As with pretty much everyone who does it, male or female, he looks far worse for it though. An odd contradiction isn't it, people mess with their face to look better but near always end up distorted.

As for how he sounds, years of alcohol abuse sadly. A very sad story all in all.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
New Reacher series starts Feb 4. Looking forward to this - on the 7th book at the moment - have all dowloaded as audio boods and are great to listen to while out walking. Alan Ritchson looks a great as Jack Reacher - unlike Tom Cruise!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Justified is excellent, maybe my favourite show of all time.
I've got one episode of S2 to go, Mags Bennett ?........ I may have to WhatsApp Jennifer Anniston and drop her, gently of course. Winona ??.

Still very strong I'm pleased to say. One thing I can't get my head around. How does he keep his car so clean? They must have employed someone on set just to do that alone. I don't know why this bothers me but it stands out every episode.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've got one episode of S2 to go, Mags Bennett ?........ I may have to WhatsApp Jennifer Anniston and drop her, gently of course. Winona ??.

Still very strong I'm pleased to say. One thing I can't get my head around. How does he keep his car so clean? They must have employed someone on set just to do that alone. I don't know why this bothers me but it stands out every episode.

Justified stays good all the way through.