TV Series - What Are You Watching?

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
On our ‘to-do’ list.
Landscapers..................It's quirky and unlike most conventional crime dramas, drawing on the characters' love of Westerns. As mentioned, it does carry on like that right to the finale, but I actually enjoyed it. Was a bit different to the usual true crime story.

Amazing that they still maintain their innocence even now apparently.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Landscapers..................It's quirky and unlike most conventional crime dramas, drawing on the characters' love of Westerns. As mentioned, it does carry on like that right to the finale, but I actually enjoyed it. Was a bit different to the usual true crime story.

Watched the first episode last night, quite enjoyed it.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

My wife enjoyed it, I found it a bit too weird,

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well that was Strictly that was. And with ITT during the week we have some big holes to fill.

It’s been just brilliant. It’s not ‘clever’ TV; it’s not deep, intellectual, devious or particularly thought provoking TV (though it has its moments). And if you had suggested back then that I’d really enjoy this prog then I’d have scoffed and sniffed at it…as many still do who don’t watch it or only watch snippets. But I honestly think many miss out on the simple (and beneficial) joy it can bring when so much is dark and difficult - especially as it has been over the last two years.

Anyway…Christmas Day edition still to come in a weeks time….and I now find myself watching the 40s and 50s movies of Danny Kaye, Fred Astaire, Ginger Rodgers, Bing Crosby, Vera-Ellen, Gene Kelly, Donald O’Conner, Debbie Reynolds et al through a very different lens. And then there is West Side Story. Great.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Superman and Lois

Enjoyable - it’s catchy

Seems like the follow on a bit from Smallville

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Witcher S2...... switched off after 20 mins, need to try again
We re-watched S1 to remind ourselves of what went on. I'm pleased we did. Might be worth doing the same or at least watch the last couple of episodes.

We are 2 episodes into S2. It is a slow burner but things are bubbling along nicely. The only complaint, I don't care about Jennifer / Yennifer, just give me more Witcher.