TV Series - What Are You Watching?

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
finished the latest series of Billiokns last night. Quality stuff as always - roll on the next season

Stoill working through Sneaky Pets and it remains very solid

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I agree, an unusual take on courtroom drama.
Is the storyline a true representation of drug gang warfare, terrifying?

I too like the way he's kind of narrating the truth to the jury. I hate to think how close to the truth it is...born in the wrong place at the wrong time and you do well to escape what seems to be the inevitable.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I finished watching
The Lost Symbol based upon the Dan Brown novel. Sky Max or Sky Atlantic maybe on Peacock as it is a Peacock production.

Good enough to watch the whole series in about 3-4 sessions.

Didn't even get half way through the first episode before I gave up. Nowhere near as polished as the Tom Hanks films, and I didn't really like the acting of the chap playing Langdon. Won't be going back to it.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I too like the way he's kind of narrating the truth to the jury. I hate to think how close to the truth it is...born in the wrong place at the wrong time and you do well to escape what seems to be the inevitable.
Which ending did you favour? We really did not want him to be found guilty.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Another documentary (BBC)… The Hunt for Bible John - two-parter that took me straight back to my early teens and the grimness that was Glasgow of the late-1960s. But riveting.