TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm watching The Boys, which I'm quite enjoying. I was about halfway through series 1 before I realised Karl Urban's character was supposed to be English. Still laughing at the Aussie twang every time he opens his mouth! :ROFLMAO:
It's the worst accent since Don Cheadle in The Ocean's films ?. No idea why he did it, it isn't needed. Great show though.

(He is a New Zealander incidentally but it's close enough ?)

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've tried to get into this a few times but it just doesn't seem to appeal, which given the type of show it should ☹️

Literally just finished the final episode 10 minutes ago. I enjoyed it, but it is somewhat one-dimensional. The shifting alliances, back-stabbing and shoot-outs only take you so far. No real role for the cops, politics or judicial system and no sympathetic characters. The Wire succeeded because it changed the perspective over different seasons across those groups.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
"This could go anywhere" on Netflix.
Phil Tuffnell and Brendan McCullen talking cricket and playing golf in New Zealand. Even my wife is loving it:)
I started to watc this on recommendation from a mate. Although I’m not sure why as I have precisely zero interest in cricket. Some of the golf courses looked spectacular, but I didn’t watch the whole series. Tuffnell became irritating very quickly, to the point I couldn’t watch.