Visit site
Binge watched the Undoing last night, was OK up to the tame ending

Also been watching Industry which is a modern not so good This Life

Dont have netflix currently but want to watch the Queens Gambit

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Finished a couple on Netflix this week.

Spotless, really enjoyed it, although not sure of the ending. Can't decide if it ends how it seems, or they left it open for a second season that never materialized.

Ragnorok, very good, just disappointed it was only 6 episodes, but looking forward to season 2.

Still watching Rita and enjoying it, burning a couple of episodes a night at the moment, currently half way through season 3.

Now looking for my next Euro treat

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just finished Series 3 of the Crown and I can see why it was not as popular as the first two. But I think it's due to the characters being less pleasant. Helena Bonham Carter just looks like a drunk has-been in everything she does now so had to be Margaret, the Queen and Philip are older and less interesting, Charles is just appalling at any age and you bring politicians like Wilson and Heath in. It's just no comparison to the late 40s/early 50s. I'll be interested to see how they deal with the 1980s events as those are ones I grew up in and did a Politics A-Level around.

Mandofred

Visit site
SYFY channel has Fringe on.....recorded the first few episodes and seems to be on demand. I used to have the DVDs so I've been waiting for it to show up on a channel without having to pay extra for it.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Lilyhammer on Netflix, a comedy drama about a NY mob informer put into witness protection and relocated to Norway. There's a few familiar faces for anyone that's watched Norsemen. Almost done season1 so far, it's more of a drama with some black comedy thrown in, but the main character played by Steven Van Zandt is perfect, both myself and Mrs wedge enjoying it.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lilyhammer on Netflix, a comedy drama about a NY mob informer put into witness protection and relocated to Norway. There's a few familiar faces for anyone that's watched Norsemen. Almost done season1 so far, it's more of a drama with some black comedy thrown in, but the main character played by Steven Van Zandt is perfect, both myself and Mrs wedge enjoying it.

Lilyhammer is so good that I could watch it again. A rare thing for me.

Just finished Valhalla Murders on BBC 4. It was worth getting iplayer up and running.

Mandofred

Visit site
Finished a couple on Netflix this week.

Spotless, really enjoyed it, although not sure of the ending. Can't decide if it ends how it seems, or they left it open for a second season that never materialized.

Ragnorok, very good, just disappointed it was only 6 episodes, but looking forward to season 2.

Still watching Rita and enjoying it, burning a couple of episodes a night at the moment, currently half way through season 3.

Now looking for my next Euro treat
Ragnorok....just soooo good. Not something that will become popular though.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Industry. Not bad although some of the trading jargon goes over my head and some of the sex seems a bit gratuitous (cue lots of extra interest :p).

Also the guy who's meant to be the heart-throb quite simply isn't a looker at all!

Apart from that it's worth a watch!!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
SYFY channel has Fringe on.....recorded the first few episodes and seems to be on demand. I used to have the DVDs so I've been waiting for it to show up on a channel without having to pay extra for it.

Was on netflix once! Binged that!!

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had Netfix for a couple of weeks. Looking for films/series in the same genre and quality as Queen's Gambit and Parade's End.
NOT the Crown.