TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Currently binge watching World War II: the apocalypse from National Geographic.
The sheer numbers of people, bombs, boats etc that were used and lost is just mind boggling

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just finished watching Alice in borderland on Netflix, won't be for everyone but I enjoyed it, hopefully there will be a 2nd series.
If you like syfi and escape rooms it's worth watching ????

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not a spoiler, but for those who watch The Mandalorian, there is a post credit scene at the end of Episode 8.(y)

I thought seeing the Death Star battle in the original Star Wars was the greatest thing that series could ever produce. Then I saw the final episode of the Mandalorian. Holy ----- ------ ------ . Just stunned - wow. Just wow.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Mandalorian!

Only got into it recently, binge watched season 1 in 3 days, then season 2 as they came. Didn’t even realise until the end scene that thus was season finale.

And now they make me wait a year for this to resolve?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Season 7 of Spiral as we didn't realise there was another one for us to watch.
Just recently seen that BBC have put all seasons/episodes of Spiral on iPlayer. So just started watching from Season 1 - as we only came in round about Season 3 when they were originally shown. By heck, the characters dont half look young ...

D

Deleted member 16999

If you like documentaries, check out Fear City, New York v The Mafia, brilliant series and a proper insight to how the Mafia worked in the 70’s & 80’s and how the FBI took them on.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Good to hear, I thought it was really well done and kept my interest up.
Hopefully people will give it a chance and there will be a 2nd series ????

A bit like a cross between Alice in Wonderland, and Battle Royale. Enjoyed it, mostly although the last two episodes were nasty, not sure I'm too bothered for a second series.

Will watch it if there is one I'm sure, just not sitting here routing for it.