TV Series - What Are You Watching?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Lol, that's what we said.

Just finished the last three episodes, really enjoyed it, but both stories had some really stupid decision making at the end of each one, loads of schoolboy errors. Also can't quite get it in my head how such a big bloke is so crap at defending himself, but don't let that detract from a decent series.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Thieves of the Wood. Belgian series on Netflix, supposedly based on real events (although fictionalised). Sort of their version of Robin Hood. A decent watch if you like a bit of historical fiction.

Lilyhammer on Netflix. Mobster goes into witness protection and chooses to go to Norway. Early days but seems promising.

I'm really scrambling around at the moment for things to watch. The cupboard is pretty bare.

Stick with Lilyhammer, it's pretty good

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Black Narcissus on BBC. So far a complete waste of time. If this was a longer series I'd jack it in but with only one more episode to go I'm going to see it through.

At times it reminds me of a Two Ronnie's sketch, hugely dramatic music leading to.........................nothing ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Having watched both series of the Mandelorian, just watched all of rebels to get some character background. Now on to the Clone Wars

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
New Years' Day - last chance for Dr.Who - they are bringing back Captain Jack and the Daleks to try and save the show from the despair it has sunk to. I mean, it got down to Sylvester McCoy standards at one point.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
New Years' Day - last chance for Dr.Who - they are bringing back Captain Jack and the Daleks to try and save the show from the despair it has sunk to. I mean, it got down to Sylvester McCoy standards at one point.
It past Sylvester some time ago. I love Dr Who, watched it all my life, but I gave up after the first series of the current Dr. The stories, the cast ?. Just so poor now. It's sad how it has gone downhill so badly.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It past Sylvester some time ago. I love Dr Who, watched it all my life, but I gave up after the first series of the current Dr. The stories, the cast ?. Just so poor now. It's sad how it has gone downhill so badly.

She is the first Northern girl not to use a phone box as a toilet though :LOL::ROFLMAO: (trying to work out how many stereotypes I've offended in that sentence)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
She is the first Northern girl not to use a phone box as a toilet though :LOL::ROFLMAO: (trying to work out how many stereotypes I've offended in that sentence)
I think I'll just gloss over that ?.

Sad thing is I thought a female Dr was a great move. It still could be, they just made a bad choice with Jodie Whittaker. That plus lumpy, preachy scripts and poor assistants meant it didn't stand a chance.

Put it into hibernation for a few years and then bring it back with a new cast and writing team.