Things Kids Say

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As requested in the Monarchy thread, thought I would start a thread about things kids say as my 6 year old niece came out with a good one this weekend.

We were up North visiting family and my niece was telling us about things she was learning in school, which included sums, phonics and history. We asked what she was learning in history and she said "the fire of London". When I asked her when the fire of London took place, she replied (with a serious look on her face) "the 1980s". :eek:

If youngsters think the 1980s is the depths of history, I suspect a lot of us on this forum are dinosaurs!!!!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
As requested in the Monarchy thread, thought I would start a thread about things kids say as my 6 year old niece came out with a good one this weekend.

We were up North visiting family and my niece was telling us about things she was learning in school, which included sums, phonics and history. We asked what she was learning in history and she said "the fire of London". When I asked her when the fire of London took place, she replied (with a serious look on her face) "the 1980s". :eek:

If youngsters think the 1980s is the depths of history, I suspect a lot of us on this forum are dinosaurs!!!!

So my 1990's birthday keeps me young for now then! :ROFLMAO:

Newtonuti

Visit site
Not kids, but the Mrs came out with a corker when talking about the energy crisis "Why don't we just plug the wind turbines into a socket, then we have unlimited energy" Me and the step daughter just stared at her for a good five minutes gobsmacked.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Did you not see chrisd’s random irritation where he took the grandkids to the science museum only to find quite a few items that he still uses were on display, much to the amusement of the kids?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can I have some money to buy a virtual thing in a game that doesn't actually make improve the game, it just looks a bit different. And its twenty quid.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Can I have some money to buy a virtual thing in a game that doesn't actually make improve the game, it just looks a bit different. And its twenty quid.

Never understood this..

Money for Fifa points to get better ultimate team players makes sense - Money for a skin in a game that's absolutely pointless, not one bit!

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
6 year old granddaughter has a brother of 8 years old who was at school.
Suddenly she said out loud, "Alexa, what time is Elliott coming home?" ??

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
My wife went to one of the early parents evenings only to be taken to one side for the teacher to ask how things were..
... living with an alcoholic vicar !
Little cherubs ?

(for the record I was neither ?)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
My wife went to one of the early parents evenings only to be taken to one side for the teacher to ask how things were..
... living with an alcoholic vicar !
Little cherubs ?

(for the record I was neither ?)

So apart from being a non alcoholic litigious kill joy…..what were you ??