No Tattoos this time, Yaay

D

Deleted member 1740

Great news Tashy lad(y)

I hope you'll be able to persuade missus Tashy to allow you a beer or 2!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just a quick update. Had a call from the Hospital. My biopsies are all cancer free. Boom. So that will do Tash. On a downer am off to Normandy tomorrow and Missis Tash says “ no alcohol” as I could go into fluid retention. 😖 There’s some days you wish you were married to a window cleaner. So now I feel like celebrating, it’s with a cuppa tea and a hobknob.

That aside, guys get your self in for a PSA if your over 50. 👍

Thanks for the messages,

Love Tash 😘
Brilliant Tashy 👍👍👍👍

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Well done Tash, I’m sure that wasn’t an easy day out.

Had something similar about 15 years ago. Symptom was frequent peeing and getting up to pee multiple times in the night.

Exploratory exam required….. which meant putting a camera up the old boy. Only one way in for that…..😵🙈 the bonus was that they could check my prostrate at the same time. The down side was they ended up doing a bladder neck incision i.e. cutting away part of me bladder. Had all the same after party celebrations you did, with the added bonus of a catheter for a couple of days. Not best pleased, and certainly not the funnest feeling I’ve had down there…. When they pulled the catheter out 😵😵😵

Been fine since then, and psa check last year was clear too. Hope to never have to get down there checked again……🤬

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Having been catheterised on several occasions, the sensation of having one removed is highly unpleasant, hold your breath and let them pull.

However, that fades into insignificance when compared to a kidney Stent.
Always inserted under general anaesthetic, but removed under local, and trust me, that is proper toe curling stuff
And no tatts 😬😬

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Had something similar about 15 years ago. Symptom was frequent peeing and getting up to pee multiple times in the night.

Exploratory exam required….. which meant putting a camera up the old boy. Only one way in for that…..😵🙈 the bonus was that they could check my prostrate at the same time. The down side was they ended up doing a bladder neck incision i.e. cutting away part of me bladder. Had all the same after party celebrations you did, with the added bonus of a catheter for a couple of days. Not best pleased, and certainly not the funnest feeling I’ve had down there…. When they pulled the catheter out 😵😵😵

Been fine since then, and psa check last year was clear too. Hope to never have to get down there checked again……🤬
Missis T said it’s because there’s either no Lube 🫣 or the balloon was not fully deflated 😳😂😂👍

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Had the same op a long time ago. Not very nice. When the male nurse took the catheter out he said count to five and I’ll pull it out. Well the sadist only let me get to three and rip, out it came 😳. I was glad it was out but wow, certainly brought a tear to my eyes.