A warning, if ever there was one!!....................

Leftie

Tour Winner
Have a good one tomorrow Rob. Gutted I had to pull out but I'm sure that the lads will carry you round and do you proud. :ROFLMAO:

Thread starter #143

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Have a good one tomorrow Rob. Gutted I had to pull out but I'm sure that the lads will carry you round and do you proud. :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely superb day, probably the most fun I've had on a golf course for a good few years.
We all played well, competition was a four-ball Stableford, with the best two scores on each hole to count.
99 points won it, 94 was second, and we were third with 93.
The course was in fantastic condition, the member we played with was great company, and the weather was kind to us.
And I didn't crave a ciggie once!!!
😁😁😁😁😁

Thread starter #145

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Glad you had a great day Rob. 99 points :eek::eek:

You did well with 93.(y)
Problem is Rog, playing there again made me realise just how much I miss the place. Seriously considering chucking it in at Highwoods and returning to Cooden as a full member.
I love Cooden and the easy walking is a godsend now I'm knocking on a bit...
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Thread starter #148

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Well done Smiffy!

They say the first 2 weeks are the hardest and you've smashed that! Keep it up!
Cheers mate.
Got to be honest, it's not been as hard as I imagined.
No really bad cravings or withdrawal symptoms thus far.
Still not using patches or lozenges etc.
Big test coming up end of next week as we are off to Kefalonia for two weeks.... if I can get through that, I'll know for sure I've cracked it.

Bratty

Journeyman Pro
Cheers mate.
Big test coming up end of next week as we are off to Kefalonia for two weeks.... if I can get through that, I'll know for sure I've cracked it.
You'll get through it no problem, mate. Partly because you're a man of strength and conviction, but mainly because Sam is likely to tear your balls off if you light one! 🀣

Bdill93

Cheers mate.
Beer in hand is when I struggle the most and I only smoked for a couple of years in my early twenties!

You can do it though!

Foxholer

Major Champion
Cheers mate.
Seems like you are one of the 'lucky' ones that doesn't get cravings - I've known a couple of others similarly 'blessed', while others have been true addicts.
Hope the good progress continues, especially at Kef. If 'under pressure' just recollect the 1st post story!