The Hairy Bikers

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anyone watch these guys in the far east , I watch their European series , I was a Train Driver for years and have my own little Retail Food Business so I love watching them . I am a very good cook myself and I am always trying new stuff in my shop so I can advise others . Malaysian Curry is my best dish and Malaysian Beef Rendang is one of the Best you can ever eat . Does anyone watch this and pick up tips ............................:)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
tried it once but watching two fat hairy guys, who quite frankly dont look clean, salivating over food gave me the dry boak!

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Was watching it last and was well chuffed that they name dropped Charnock Richard Services (where I'm from. The village, not the services) in the middle of the Thai jungle!

They were doing some nice stuff.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The wife isn't a huge fan of asian food so she hasn't been watching but she is a big fan of the Hairy Bikers normally and so by default so am I as she tends to cook a lot of the stuff from their books. She got the Hairy Dieters book and some of the recipes in there are brilliant and good for the figure too

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The wife isn't a huge fan of asian food so she hasn't been watching but she is a big fan of the Hairy Bikers normally and so by default so am I as she tends to cook a lot of the stuff from their books. She got the Hairy Dieters book and some of the recipes in there are brilliant and good for the figure too

I have to check that one out , could do with losing a few pounds as my wife will be here from the Philippines next week , we met in Hong Kong over 4 years ago and it was nice the see the Hairy Bikers show about food in Hong Kong

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Don't like them much. My butcher had a big argument with one of them, says he doesn't know anything about cooking. Without the bikes they'd just be two scruffy Geordies, or, to be more accurate, a Geordie & a Smoggy.

TBH I can't stand the pair of them, instant switch over if either of their big hairy faces appear on TV!