Jon Rahm +13 HI

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Yes I agree with that. The op said Rahm is a +13 handicap which is based on his best 8 scores. A good portion of which was at the plantation course which has ridiculously low scoring. Just wondering if that course is a bit of an outlier?
I'm not so sure. The original post with his scores on is on the last page of the "Professional Golf" thread. Of his eight counting scores the easiest course he played per slope and rating was Wentworth West during the BMW, then Club de Campo, Jumeirah Earth and Kapalua which was the second-hardest course. The toughest course by slope and rating was Congaree in South Carolina. A par 72 with a rating of 79.4 and a slope of 155, Rahm shot a 10 under 62 for a differential of -17.4.

As an aside while looking up information about this I googled Congaree. It is a private members club with two members. Can you or I play it, no! Is it interesting, yes.

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2021/06/08/pga-tour-congaree-billionaires-golf-club/

Edit. A further thought. In light of new information I am revising my original prediction in the OP from a 3 and 2 defeat to a sound thrashing.