The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
Really? Both happened in a last 16 tie, both had massive impacts on their Game!

But hey, you keep playing the poster and not the post.👍🏻
Stop playing the victim, I played the post. I specifically referred to you post using 2 completely different scenarios.

If you are going to loosely apply that strange logic to provide a connection to everything, then I could argue any single incident is completely relatable to another, simply if they both occur on a football pitch.

PaulMdj

Visit site
Stop playing the victim, I played the post. I specifically referred to you post using 2 completely different scenarios.

If you are going to loosely apply that strange logic to provide a connection to everything, then I could argue any single incident is completely relatable to another, simply if they both occur on a football pitch.
Rather than once again discussing me, why not explain how the 2 scenarios are completely different.

PaulMdj

Visit site
One involved a player celebrating a goal, and how he chose to do so.

One involved a player missing a penalty, reducing him to tears.

Does that help?
Oh, ok! Do you mean 2 massive moments in 2 games in the same round of the same championship 24 hours apart.

Both of which had huge impacts on the games.

Both players natural emotions and then some treating those reactions differently?

OK, I get what your saying.🙄

Swango1980

Visit site
Oh, ok! Do you mean 2 massive moments in 2 games in the same round of the same championship 24 hours apart.

Both players natural emotions and then some treating those reactions differently?

Honestly, I still don't know what you are on about, so it is almost impossible to have any sort of logical discussion with you.

You basically opened this subject by comparing the two incidents, seemly finding it funny that certain people give polar opposite views on each. I pointed out that the incidents are not the same, hence it seems perfectly reasonable people may have different opinions. And yet you continue to tell us that both incidents are the same!

Diego Maradona handles the ball against England in a World Cup semi final, people are furious and call him a cheat. Gazza cries in the 1990 World Cup semi, and people are sympathetic because he cares so much :) . I mean, totally different incidents, but I guess you can just say they are the same as the are 2 big moments in 2 games in the same round of a tournament

PaulMdj

Visit site
Honestly, I still don't know what you are on about, so it is almost impossible to have any sort of logical discussion with you.

You basically opened this subject by comparing the two incidents, seemly finding it funny that certain people give polar opposite views on each. I pointed out that the incidents are not the same, hence it seems perfectly reasonable people may have different opinions. And yet you continue to tell us that both incidents are the same!

Diego Maradona handles the ball against England in a World Cup semi final, people are furious and call him a cheat. Gazza cries in the 1990 World Cup semi, and people are sympathetic because he cares so much :) . I mean, totally different incidents, but I guess you can just say they are the same as the are 2 big moments in 2 games in the same round of a tournament
Seriously give it a rest, no one else felt the need to respond, 1 person possibly agreed with me!

As for your ridiculous comparison, Maradona handled the ball in the quarter final of the 86 World Cup.

Gazza was 4 years later in a diferent round, you’d of known that if you were English, but if it makes you feel superior, crack on. #facts

Swango1980

Visit site
Seriously give it a rest, no one else felt the need to respond, 1 person possibly agreed with me!

As for your ridiculous comparison, Maradona handled the ball in the quarter final of the 86 World Cup.

Gazza was 4 years later in a diferent round, you’d of known that if you were English, but if it makes you feel superior, crack on. #facts
Hence why I didn't add "in the same tournament"

I will await your next post trying to score cheap points based on strange logic. I'm happy for the chat to end with you, but I'm also happy to respond to comments I find a fairly ridiculous, it is what happens in forums. So, simply end your replies, and we can all move on :)

PaulMdj

Visit site
Hence why I didn't add "in the same tournament"

I will await your next post trying to score cheap points based on strange logic. I'm happy for the chat to end with you, but I'm also happy to respond to comments I find a fairly ridiculous, it is what happens in forums. So, simply end your replies, and we can all move on :)
It wasn’t even in the same round as you stated it was!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
giphy.gif

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site

You don't half post some rubbish, missing the penalty had exactly no effect on the game, didn't have a huge imapct at all, things remained unchanged until they won 3-0 on penalties but i get what you are saying.... i really don't.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester to Chelsea is an odd one. I get he’s a Maresca player, but this has shades of Danny Drinkwater, and look how that turned out.

Can’t see him getting much game time given the players already at Chelsea.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester to Chelsea is an odd one. I get he’s a Maresca player, but this has shades of Danny Drinkwater, and look how that turned out.

Can’t see him getting much game time given the players already at Chelsea.

So a team that needs to sell players due satisfy PSR sells a home grown player - pure profit to someone , no doubt Chelsea will be selling one to Leicester soon