The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I genuinely don’t fear any team left in the comp, because if any of them turn up, they’ll batter us, but at the same time if they play as bad as they all have at times, then we could beat them, personally I reckon it’s been an awful Euros overall.
I think we are still waiting for the first goal, shot directly from a free kick. That's poor.

Some of the early group games were fun but after that, nothing really of note. A bit forgettable, which is a shame.

4LEX

Visit site
Really poor set up, performance and tactics throughout the game and extra time.

Very lucky again but great pens.

Holland while not being a top side will be a different test on Wednesday.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well we're in the semis having been decent for about 45 minutes in 5 games.
Rode our luck today and the Swiss imo looked more comfortable and more likely to nick it. Can'see Guehi coming back in. Surely cannot start Shaw so Trippier again on left which is not ideal. Kane looks shot,Foden struggling,Bellingham goes missing. Thank goodness for Saka England best player again.
Expecting more of the same against the Dutch

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Because Southgate has him behind Eze in the pecking order.🤷‍♂️
And they don't even play in the same position !! Eze is a attacking forward, normally central. I've been watching through my fingers watching him play left wing back for the last 2 games, it's a complete waste of his talent and defensively he really is not the best!

4LEX

Visit site
Exactly, Eze is being played totally out of position.

There's no doubt he'll bring Guehi back in and he deserves it IMO.

Great to see Shaw get 45 minutes in his legs too. I reckon he'll go back to 4231 and start Shaw on the left and Walker on the right. Everything else will be the same but I would like to see Kane benched, he's miles off it and it would send out a big signal.

PaulMdj

Visit site
Exactly, Eze is being played totally out of position.

There's no doubt he'll bring Guehi back in and he deserves it IMO.

Great to see Shaw get 45 minutes in his legs too. I reckon he'll go back to 4231 and start Shaw on the left and Walker on the right. Everything else will be the same but I would like to see Kane benched, he's miles off it and it would send out a big signal.
I think we’d like a lot of things, but no chance Kane will be dropped.