The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Be interesting to see how Emery goes at Villa, sneaky feeling he'll do well. Expect he knew he would come back to the prem at some stage and will be very well prepared

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
how on earth is that not handball? volleyball spike for an assist lol

I don't understand the handball rule anymore. If the Bournemouth defender had left the ball to go in then it would've been ruled out for handball. But because the defender played the ball then it's no longer handball. I think.
man-shrugging.png

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
No complaints about the penalty decision....loads of similar decisions given this season....dont get how it takes so long to advise the ref to take a look at the monitor.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
when you slide in like that where are you supposed to put yours arms? be nice to talk about football rather than var for a change..............
It wasn't for me where he put his arms it was the fact he made a movement with them that was like he was punching the ball away on the sly

Yes it would be refreshing to not talk about var

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen the first Hammers goal. God the rules are a mess when it comes to handball.
If a attacker handles that and the team scores through first or second stage it’s wiped out.
If a defender Handles that and the team scores through first or second stage it’s a goal.
Glad that’s cleared up.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
when you slide in like that where are you supposed to put yours arms? be nice to talk about football rather than var for a change..............
I was looking straight down at this from where I was sat, and he really looked like he went down like a keeper making a save.
When it wasn't given, I remarked to my mate that it was looked like a pen all day except that it might have been outside the box.
My first attendance of the season, it's hard to describe how terrible var makes the match-going experience. It couldn't be worse if they tried, and it certainly isn't any better than last year.