The Cricket Thread

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can comeback now Amanda :)

Stunning stunning win

I changed location and watched it upstairs.

Love Ben Stokes and his determined attitude - love how grumpy he gets when things don't go as he wants. Not sure how the previous LBW was missing over the stumps but it all came good in the end.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
That was a cracking watch! I had to convince my meeting participants that I was listening to a leadership business development call and not watching the Test Match on the iPad! :ROFLMAO:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That was greater than the Willis/Botham Test win at Headingley which I also watched in 'real time'. Exceptional..... simply exceptional.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Think Man of The Match could have been in no particular order: Jacks, Robinson, Brook, Anderson. There was a case for any of the 4.

Toss of a coin!

If I had said that on The Footie thread there would have been 6 pages of debate!

D

Deleted member 23270

Think Man of The Match could have been in no particular order: Jacks, Robinson, Brook, Anderson. There was a case for any of the 4.

Toss of a coin!

If I had said that on The Footie thread there would have been 6 pages of debate!
Give it time.............:ROFLMAO:

Grizzly

Visit site
Think Man of The Match could have been in no particular order: Jacks, Robinson, Brook, Anderson. There was a case for any!

Left field here. Stokes was man of the match. Brook was amazing, Crawley too, but in very favourable conditions. Jack's had a good debut, Robinson and Anderson took their chance on day 5.

But this all hung on Stokes. Not just the aggressive batting, the attitude or the funky fields. It was the subtle stuff, like not using Anderson and Robinson much on day 2 to save them for the final push.

Some cricket brain.

FELL75

Visit site

Toss of a coin!

Mention for Ollie Pope crouching behind the stumps for all those overs of spin, batting at three and diving catches. Not bad for a back up keeper!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Five down at lunch on the first day. It's like the good old days, apart from the fact that back then we would have been 40-5 and now we've got over 170-5