The Cricket Thread

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks to work & travel, i have almost missed the whole WC this time around. The only game i watched to some extent was the Ind v Pak match (while I was in India)... Great to see vintage Kohli in action - cant deny how he steered India to a win. Then bits and pieces. Yet to watch an English game!! Next week back on tour in Spain, so no chance to watch. Cricinfo and twitter are now my primary source. All the washouts are bit disappointing, though Aussies getting knocked out in their own WC brings me great joy..

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just woke up to see the news that the Dutch ko SA and let Pak into semis. How soon can we say this was an ICC ploy for an India v Pak finals?

Having not followed this… I am assume Kiwis and Pak are the two teams peaking at the right time + have the momentum

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Saw SKY bat… should be illegal… how can you hit 6s behind the stumps regularly… and those 6s on leg side against balls bowled wide off the off stump. Madness

A 30+ yr old from relative obscurity plying his trade in the IPL now is the highest run scorer of the year … 1k+ runs for a guy who comes in 4th or 5th in T20s… unbelievable. I had similar hopes for Livingstone

India v Eng semis.. what a cracker that is going to be. I need to find a bar in Barcelona that is going to show it