Ryder Cup 2023 - Italy

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I’m not sure I’d be asking that question, when the 1 LIV player who has been selected is getting his ass handed to him

So all the other players who play on the PGA Tour, like Scheffler - who are getting their asses handed to them.. the same argument applies does it?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Lowry/Straka. Hiw embarrassing are they. Really letting the side down. Benched for the afternoon for sure. You just can lose again against these Americans, but somehow this pair have found a way.
They got told by Donald to let them win. Otherwise the Americans would take their toys and go home early.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Lowry/Straka. Hiw embarrassing are they. Really letting the side down. Benched for the afternoon for sure. You just can lose again against these Americans, but somehow this pair have found a way.
Because Max Homa seems to be the only American who has most of his game with him.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Not that I wanna talk about LIV, but as it is relevant to US team selections, let the following sink in:

Just paired one of LIV'S best golfers with the World Number 1, and they suffered a Ryder Cup record defeat. Horrific in every way, shape and form. Perhaps Scheffler and Bradley would have been a better pairing.

Brooks isn't one of LIV's best golfers - I made this point last week.

He's also accused of only turning it on for The Majors - he was there because he won a major, not because he was a suitable fit for the team.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Brooks isn't one of LIV's best golfers - I made this point last week.

He's also accused of only turning it on for The Majors - he was there because he won a major, not because he was a suitable fit for the team.
He won a real tournament. Im sorry, and you may disagree, but most of the world regards playing in or winning, exhibition golf, as counting for nothing.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That shot of Johnson with his vices had a look if a conference on conceding the cup once the last few matches are tidied up.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was just reading about the "white envelope" protocol should a player have to withdraw from the singles due to injury/illness. Usually only one player nominated (that'll be Bob!) but last time it was three due to Covid. Maybe the yanks will ask for a few more this time round!

Also - earlier the only time the pairings have come out onto the first tee together was Brooks and Scotty - can only think to avoid the boos had they come out on their own!