Ryder Cup 2023 - Italy

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
Not sure I'd have put a bet on MacIntyre playing afternoon fourballs, and Rahm not.

Maybe one of those decisions that is genius if it works, and silly if it doesn't.

Swango1980

Visit site
Think it's more about getting some players rested than going for the jugular this afternoon. Should be a big enough lead to cope and hopefully Bob and Justin can get it done.
True, and if Luke trusts his players, which he does, then you gotta to back it. They've certainly put the points on the board to give him the luxury to keep some players fresh, and give others more involvement in the tie

Swango1980

Visit site
I wonder if Fowler is one of the ones who is sick? Otherwise I'd be wondering why I wasn't played at all on Saturday, yet Spieth played twice.

Spieth is the US's Harry Maguire, Johnson is Southgate

Barking_Mad

Visit site
2-2 this afternoon would mean Europe need just 3 points from 12 in the singles.
So I'd guess the US have to win 3-1 or 4-0 to have any sniff of a chance tomorrow. Not impossible but statistically unlikely as even in the last Ryder Cup we managed 4 points in the singles with some bang out of form players.

D

Deleted member 21445

Reported unrest in the USA team from Cantlay because he is not getting paid.

Refused to wear team cap because of this is being claimed

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Reported unrest in the USA team from Cantlay because he is not getting paid.

Refused to wear team cap because of this is being claimed

If this is true, then why even bother playing for your country if money is so important? Seems like playing and not wearing a cap is just pathetic behaviour. Just don't turn up I'm sure there's plenty more PGA players who want it more than another pay check.