Ryder Cup 2021

Swango1980

Visit site
I'm praying to the golfing deities for Nick Doughty to say something negative about someone, anything, anyone. Please just once let him say xxxxxx sucks, just once.
Hatton been shocking, had a chance to shine with relatively easy approach, pulls it into bunker. Dougherty says he has played some great stuff yesterday, and he will have his chance to shine. Nick, he just had a chance to shine and fluffed his lines, worth a mention.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I just would rather people be themselves. Dougherty seems to be a decent bloke and perhaps he is a bit too glass half full, but it would be very obvious if he started saying more negative things just because it arguably makes a discussion point for TV.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I just would rather people be themselves. Dougherty seems to be a decent bloke and perhaps he is a bit too glass half full, but it would be very obvious if he started saying more negative things just because it arguably makes a discussion point for TV.
I only wanted him to do it once, not change his whole personality.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure about wearing a hoodie while playing golf. I've got no problem with it in terms of dress sense but with a bit of wind the hood is flapping around while trying to hit a shot.