Ryder Cup 2021

Grizzly

Visit site
In other news, the Mrs is delighted that the conflict between the Ryder Cup and Strictly is no longer so contentious...

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh now I'm done - do these Americans have no shame...no style...no class...

Sadly they're better than us at golf. Do we win the fair play award?

4LEX

Visit site
All about the 2025 Ryder Cup in New York and 'Bedlum at Bethpage" will be the best Ryder Cup ever :sneaky: Probably more Europeans than Americans for that one and a tasty atmosphere.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
All about the 2025 Ryder Cup in New York and 'Bedlum at Bethpage" will be the best Ryder Cup ever :sneaky: Probably more Europeans than Americans for that one and a tasty atmosphere.
Plenty will hate it, but a proper hostile atmosphere is great. It makes winning even better.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Anyone doing anything new on Sunday.. I might go and fill petrol… better way to spend 4 hours..
I told the wife, just for once, not to invite the grandchildren for dinner and not to invite anyone over, golf all day. I was a bit disappointed about missing the Russian GP and the North London derby, but still it's the Ryder Cup.
It was looking as if those two events were back on the schedule, but now it looks as if Europe are going all out to change my schedule back to the golf. I have no idea what I'll be watching.