Ryder Cup 2021

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I reckon Tommy and Victor could nick the last match. First pairing will be too strong. Rahm Hatton to win and that leaves Rory Shane. He’ll need to play a lot better than this morning, hopefully he’s comes out with a point to prove and the Irish connection works as well as the Spanish one did earlier ??

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
He should have rested JT not Jordan ?? And why rest Colin Morikawa?!

Also breaking up Xander / Cantalay seems dumb ??

Padraig throwing the dice. May as well. Guess Sergio has to be rested so fair enough. No issue with those pairings at all. On paper I reckon Stricker is making the errors here but let’s see if Europe are strong enough to capitalise

Morikawa has had a back injury recently.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well the usual USA excuse for losing that gets trotted out every Solheim and Ryder Cup "we just don't play alternate ball format so much" - yeah like the Europeans play it regularly - can't surely be used after a 3-1 drubbing this morning.

Come on Europe!

BiMGuy

Visit site
We keep hearing that BDC is a really nice guy from many in the press, but him not shouting fore is really, really, not cool.
Not one to defend him.

However, what use would shouting have been there, with a thousand people shouting and screaming?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Not one to defend him.

However, what use would shouting have been there, with a thousand people shouting and screaming?

A shout and raised arms indicating a pulled drive, allowing the gallery at least some chance to take cover, has to be better than simply doing nothing.

I agree all of that may have made no difference, but making no attempt to do anything shows a breathtaking disregard for people who pay good money to watch these superstars play golf.

A real issue for me I’m afraid, whoever does it!

BiMGuy

Visit site
A shout and raised arms indicating a pulled drive, allowing the gallery at least some chance to take cover, has to be better than simply doing nothing.

I agree all of that may have made no difference, but making no attempt to do anything shows a breathtaking disregard for people who pay good money to watch these superstars play golf.

A real issue for me I’m afraid, whoever does it!
It is a real issue. But in this instance shouting was pointless.

There are marshals there indicating where the ball is going.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Bryson... kick-in eagle

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 19.49.26.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 19.49.26.png
    541.7 KB · Views: 23