Ryder Cup 2021

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
We’re not even at the turn in all the morning fourballs and I regret to say that, already, I am considering putting the TV on mute.

I’m all for a bit of partisan home support, and I’m sure European fans would be making plenty of noise if we had home advantage and a limited number of opposition fans were in attendance, but the moronic American galleries just ruin this as a sporting spectacle.

This is golf, for pity’s sake. Not a choreographed wrestling contest.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We’re not even at the turn in all the morning fourballs and I regret to say that, already, I am considering putting the TV on mute.

I’m all for a bit of partisan home support, and I’m sure European fans would be making plenty of noise if we had home advantage and a limited number of opposition fans were in attendance, but the moronic American galleries just ruin this as a sporting spectacle.

This is golf, for pity’s sake. Not a choreographed wrestling contest.
I almost always watch on mute...most of the verbal is drivel and I can definitely do without the Bababooey brigade

Swango1980

Visit site
You can be behind Europe and still acknowledge that Poulter stinks at this moment and McIlroy is even worse. They will do well to not suffer a major embarrassment.
I reckon Monty would be doing a better job than Poults at the moment.

Early days, but hope Poulter's Ryder Cup playing career doesn't come to an embarrassing end.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Two points.
The shot tracker thing providing the line of the ball flight is rubbish. It keeps on looking as if the ball is going in the water, only for it to end up near the hole.

I need more commercial breaks, there is only so long I can wait before I need to go.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Assuming this afternoon that Hatton and Fleetwood will play together, Wiesberger will play with Westwood and McIlroy will play with Lowry. And a 2nd round for Rahm and Garcia.