Ryder Cup 2021

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I get Poulter/McIlroy from a putting point of view, but off the tee? Not so much. Poulter is giving Rory on average 35 yards more on his next shot than he usually hits. At least Poulter is hot round the greens. Let's hope Rory can still give Poulter some good looks at birdie.

course is too long to have short hitters together i think is the theory, thus if you want to play Poulter in the 4somes he needs to play with a longer hitter. Theyve played together in these before too

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Woking, West Sussex, Rye are all courses quite local to me who I think insist on 2 balls or foursomes golf. It’s possibly only on weekends or at certain times that this applies.

I believe Hindhead stopped playing annual matches vs Woking as they would play 4ball better ball at our course, but insisted on foursomes only when visiting their place. It is our belief that 4 ball golf is better ?‍♂️

Sat in front of the TV already, like a kid at Christmas. Hope the US fans don’t ruin it for everyone.

Booing the Europeans to the first tee...I think they'll be their usual crass lot!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Yes they did, Not sure where this air of superiority came from. We have drunk idiots too.

As long as they are silent when needed and say nothing malicious. All is good. (y)

Spieth has a hoody on also, which will annoy some

Its golf. The sport for people who like to be annoyed about things that wouldn't annoy normal people. ?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure how the commentator hasn’t realised they cut the sound when Westie and Matty Fitz walked out so we couldn’t hear the booing. He said it was “ pretty quiet” ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Ah standard US Coverage then

And interviewing a basketball player ?‍♂️