Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Virgin Media. Got a new deal and new kit. “Doesn’t matter when you set it up as long as it’s by the 8th of October”.

Just got a text in the B&B; “We have just activated your new box. You MUST set this equipment up in the next 12 hours”.

That won’t be happening then. ????

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Car in for a service today. Get an email saying the front tyres are 3.5 and 3.6mm, we recommend you replace them, click this button to pay now.

Erm, no thanks, there is a good bit of life left in the buggers yet!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Car in for a service today. Get an email saying the front tyres are 3.5 and 3.6mm, we recommend you replace them, click this button to pay now.

Erm, no thanks, there is a good bit of life left in the buggers yet!

blimey, they are keen! 2 to 2.5 yeh maybe, although with winter coming etc i can see maybe why. But probably just pure speculation and expect a lot of people see it and are scared into buying! after all, 3.5mm of tyre tread doesnt sound much.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The amount of times there's a 50-50 chance and yet 90% of the time I choose wrong!!

Rowing blades - so often and my brain doesn't compute.
Changing bedding - Super King which is "almost" square...mattress protector wrong, fitted sheet wrong (so 100% wrong). Grrrr....

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The amount of times there's a 50-50 chance and yet 90% of the time I choose wrong!!

Rowing blades - so often and my brain doesn't compute.
Changing bedding - Super King which is "almost" square...mattress protector wrong, fitted sheet wrong (so 100% wrong). Grrrr....

at least it gives you the chance to blame your better half

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
i was having a discussion about the incident in the England v India Womans cricket and this bozo went off about imperialism and that we were all racists, murderers and thiefs.

I might have called this person as "cave dwelling goat f**ker"

Seems a fair response

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Been looking forward to a takeaway all day while the wife is out. Skipped lunch and everything. Delivery arrives well within the hour. Just dishing up and the bell goes, it’s next door collecting a package. Returned to the kitchen to find our divvy of a dog tucking into a cheese and tomato garlic bread he’d pulled to the floor.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Been looking forward to a takeaway all day while the wife is out. Skipped lunch and everything. Delivery arrives well within the hour. Just dishing up and the bell goes, it’s next door collecting a package. Returned to the kitchen to find our divvy of a dog tucking into a cheese and tomato garlic bread he’d pulled to the floor.

He got the food and you didn’t; who’s the divvy here… ? ??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Car indicators/signals...just do away with them.
The number of people who use them properly is staggeringly low, the number that don't use them at all is higher and the number that use them incorrectly is vast..utterly depressing...

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Apps on my phone regularly asking me to sign in, despite the fact I continually use biometrics and Samsung Pass to hold my credentials. I can only remember a set number of passwords!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hose pipe ban still in force. As an amateur car detailer, having the Audi as dirty as it is after 2 months of no jet washing is starting to grate. And no, a bucket wash is not the answer ?

Williams Waterless Wash and Wax (4 x 1 L) + 2 x Triggers https://amzn.eu/d/hwudeL0

I bought some of that last week and used it today.
My car was awful and, also as I'm an amateur car detailer, I was utterly sceptical.
I'm now utterly gobsmacked ........................ this stuff really works!!
I have an average sized 5dr and reckon one bottle will do my car at least six times.
I also did the windows inside, much of the interior trim and the wheels.
The wheels really caught me out because they came up soooooooo much better than I was expecting!
I did, however, get through half a dozen microfibre cloths.
I reckon it cost me about £1 of product and the thick end of an hour.
Very, very pleased.
Oh, and no swirls!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought some of that last week and used it today.
My car was awful and, also as I'm an amateur car detailer, I was utterly sceptical.
I'm now utterly gobsmacked ........................ this stuff really works!!
I have an average sized 5dr and reckon one bottle will do my car at least six times.
I also did the windows inside, much of the interior trim and the wheels.
The wheels really caught me out because they came up soooooooo much better than I was expecting!
I did, however, get through half a dozen microfibre cloths.
I reckon it cost me about £1 of product and the thick end of an hour.
Very, very pleased.
Oh, and no swirls!

Amazing isn't it. I bought a job lot of clothes to just do the car quickly every now and then. I don't overly care about the dirt because of roads I drive so just a quick clean. Really gets it up nicely