Random Irritations

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought some of that last week and used it today.
My car was awful and, also as I'm an amateur car detailer, I was utterly sceptical.
I'm now utterly gobsmacked ........................ this stuff really works!!
I have an average sized 5dr and reckon one bottle will do my car at least six times.
I also did the windows inside, much of the interior trim and the wheels.
The wheels really caught me out because they came up soooooooo much better than I was expecting!
I did, however, get through half a dozen microfibre cloths.
I reckon it cost me about £1 of product and the thick end of an hour.
Very, very pleased.
Oh, and no swirls!

Good to hear. Although there's zero chance of me using it as I don't want to risk any chance of swirls or scratches, particularly as my ceramic coating has come to the end of its 2yr life!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
there’s no other place for this and it’s far more than an irritation but finding out that my eldest niece was raped last weekend on her 2nd day at uni.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That’s horrendous James, I hope she’s ok and that the lowlife who did it is caught and dealt with appropriately.

I dropped my daughter off to start university last week and this is one of the worries.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
there’s no other place for this and it’s far more than an irritation but finding out that my eldest niece was raped last weekend on her 2nd day at uni.

Oh bloody hell that is horrific. So, so sorry to hear that something so awful has happened to her...words fail me :cry:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

I'm so sorry mate, hope the scum is caught & dealt with appropriately and that your niece gets the help she will need to rebuild her life.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dunno what's more irritating.

Hm passport office or royal mail

I have all 3 the girls passports to send off..ofc they can't all go in one letter for the documents that's too simple. So that's annoying

Then royal mail online , booking a collection as I'm stuck in weds might aswell come .. so it's 3 passport documents and a parcel for a mate

I do passport one..carefully copying the number from the application to the right address... (Which there is no space for so company name is the ref number now) .. ok add to basket

You have 15 mins to check out

Oh great so I have 3 more to do as quick as possible without putting the wrong information on the wrong one because they don't ofc go to the same passport office ... Too simple

Managed to do with 5 mins to spare just ..

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

That’s absolutely horrendous mate. Hope she gets all the help she needs and the lad gets everything he deserves.

My lad has just left for uni and I worry as he is so un-streetwise it scares me. Cannot imagine what her parents are going through right now.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a Samsung A40 phone, under contract for the first 2 years to 3. I kept with 3 on a sim only deal for year 3 but last week changed to a different provider. No irritation there.

When I start my phone, power down, the 3 symbol keeps appearing. I've removed the 3 app, no difference. I've tried to find a start up screen no joy. Looked it up on Google and it looks as though you have to go deep into the phones system, beyond my safe capabilities. It's not a big deal but it is slightly irritating.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dog walking services.
There was some woman out this morning with 8 dogs ranging from a GSD to a Daschund, she had no control so I hung back.
She got to the carpark and bundled them into the boot of a hatchback and drove off.
Sure ly there must a law against this. Feel sorry for the dogs and owners who are getting ripped off for this.
If I were to ever to need a service like this I'd expect them to be walked on their own.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Dog walking services.
There was some woman out this morning with 8 dogs ranging from a GSD to a Daschund, she had no control so I hung back.
She got to the carpark and bundled them into the boot of a hatchback and drove off.
Sure ly there must a law against this. Feel sorry for the dogs and owners who are getting ripped off for this.
If I were to ever to need a service like this I'd expect them to be walked on their own.

there's a few dog walkers who go over to my local park and they have anywhere from 4-10 dogs all running riot and crapping all over the place.

most councils will only allow 4 or 5 per walker