Random Irritations

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
How can I find out if I have dry, sensitive skin, how do I clean my teeth like a pro and when will the DFS sale end?

Re the teeth brushing one, three words… Posture, Grip & Alignment. I’ve been working on improving my own technique recently but admit I haven’t been to a Pro for a lesson

My grip itself is fine but I found I was holding onto too much tension in my arm, so I’m working hard to reduce and eliminate that
My postures pretty good, you don’t want too wide a stance so its worth checking your sink unit is at the correct height for you (consider getting a fitted unit)
I find with a decent backstroke the follow through should feel natural and effortless (a bit like sawing wood, its all in the backstroke)

I’ll assume you already have the right brush for you (modern ones really are a big leap forward in R&D so don’t be tempted to hang onto outdated kit) You can often pick up nearly new modern kit off Gumtree if you want to go down the 2nd hand route
Whatever you do don’t be tempted to watch hours of YouTube vids for tips (these took hours to film and edit and are not representative of how they do it off-screen)

Good luck (y)

;)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Company: You have spent enough to qualify for free postage.
Company: As a valued customer you can have a code for a 10% discount.

Applies Code:

Company: You have now not spent enough for free postage, that will be an extra £7.99 please

Cancels order on principle.

Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's the 4th of October and I've just seen a house decked out in spider webs, ghosts, pumpkins, scary masks etc etc etc....

Its the bloody 4th of October :rolleyes:

Maybe they have had an absolute stinker of a last few years and thought screw it, its a bit of fun?

Or maybe, they are just idiots.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's the 4th of October and I've just seen a house decked out in spider webs, ghosts, pumpkins, scary masks etc etc etc....

Its the bloody 4th of October :rolleyes:
Really thought you were going to say Christmas decorations so I was just relieved by the end of the post. ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Went for my hand op today, was told to arrive at 7.30am and I was 2nd in the list. After sitting in a room for 2 hours with no contact went to the desk to ask why/ what the delay was. Was told the surgeon didn't start till 9 so wouldn't be long now as one in the list was down in theatre. We'll anther 2 hours past before I went down , op took 30 mins. No one could enlighten me why I was needed an hour and a half before the surgeon was even in the building.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mrs d wanted to make apple crumble so while she’s sorting it out I’ve washed up the sieve that she used for the flour.

Due to her over working the butter we had what can only be described as cement so that’s gone in the bin but she used the last of flour and butter so a trip to the shop was needed.

As the sieve is wet sifting the flour isn’t that easy.

Guess who’s fault it all is?