Random Irritations

RichA

Visit site
On a 4 day course being trained on a new IT system. After 3.5 hours of waffle, including a presentation about how 10% of learning comes from listening, 20% from watching and 70% from doing, they finally let us loose on the system for the doing phase. System immediately crashes and we're sent on an early lunch break. ?
Meanwhile, my actual work isn't getting done.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
People claiming extreme hardship if they get more points on their license and get banned from driving for 6 months. If you have 9 points for being caught speeding on 2 occasions, don't use your phone when driving, resulting in going through a red light.
A driving ban is meant to be a punishment and punishments cause hardship.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
People claiming extreme hardship if they get more points on their license and get banned from driving for 6 months. If you have 9 points for being caught speeding on 2 occasions, don't use your phone when driving, resulting in going through a red light.

You missed the bit about cutting up the officers in the police car that then stopped him and reported him.

Should be looking at a considerably longer ban. ??

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
You missed the bit about cutting up the officers in the police car that then stopped him and reported him.

Should be looking at a considerably longer ban. ??
I got cut up by a 2 unmarked cars , I gave them the finger and they fired up the lights in their grill and pulled me over , they soon backed down when I pointed out I had the whole event on camera??

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Didn’t work for him :cool:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was on a stag in Liverpool at the weekend. Great time but I came back with a cold (two late nights out and not enough sleep I guess), a bad back and neck from a crash during go-karting, and about 4 pounds heavier. Getting too old for this sort of thing!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PXL_20220927_055921212_copy_1024x1365.jpg

Picked up some semi skinned milk over the weekend ... They have changed the top to see through , which I get then can go on any milk and prob saves money / waste

Pain when trying to quickly pick the milk out the line up

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Heard a bit of a factoid the other day....

Of the Toothbrushes made in the last 100 years (basically since they started making toothbrushes from plastic)... almost all of them still exist today

That's 1.2 trillion :eek:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
The RAC ?
Over the years, myself and family members have needed to use various local or national variations occasionally - never anything as poor as this shambles based on current experience ?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Going to bed at 10 last night feeling a bit ropey. Wake up 30 mins later to rush to the loo for a ?. 10 mins later and I am back at the loo for fluid to gush from the other end ?. This went on for the next three hours. To say I am tired is an understatement.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Going to bed at 10 last night feeling a bit ropey. Wake up 30 mins later to rush to the loo for a ?. 10 mins later and I am back at the loo for fluid to gush from the other end ?. This went on for the next three hours. To say I am tired is an understatement.
Oversharing!!!!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow.

So I got a scan today at a local hospital. Was there only in march for another scan was free parking

If I had known the charges I could have got the train and taken My time ...

Not being tight over couple £1 they are charging £15!!!! That's disgusting

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Premier Inn website saying that (I've only checked Liverpool and Birmingham but my guess the rest will be the same) all their hotels are "Sold Out" on the second weekend of May 2023. Yeah right! They are waiting on the announcement on which city the Eurovision will be on at in that month, so have blocked all bookings until it's announced then will make a killing.