Random Irritations

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I cut my hair myself. Takes less than two minutes - blade #1 - with a trimmer. About every month.

I cut my wife's hair. Long straight hair. Comb out straight and cut about an inch and a half off whenever she tells me to.

Why all the fuss?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The BBC (again!). We're at match point in an epic badminton semi final when they go to the split screen to tell us what else we can watch on the iplayer.

Plus the fact we'll probably have the Women's hockey final on the iplayer where the picture is rubbish and seeing the ball next to impossible.

Grrrr!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I cut my hair myself. Takes less than two minutes - blade #1 - with a trimmer. About every month.

I cut my wife's hair. Long straight hair. Comb out straight and cut about an inch and a half off whenever she tells me to.

Why all the fuss?

I agree, except I use no. 4

Smiffy, do you want me to cut your hair again?

Face pixelated to protect the innocent

99102727_10157574408011374_61374325585954738_o.jpg

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The motoring public.

Our local Esso has a jet wash. £2 for five minutes, tap your card, press the button to choose your mode and go; couldn’t be simpler. We have waited behind two cars and the antics to try and get the thing to work beggars belief. And these people drive on the public highway… ??

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The motoring public.

Our local Esso has a jet wash. £2 for five minutes, tap your card, press the button to choose your mode and go; couldn’t be simpler. We have waited behind two cars and the antics to try and get the thing to work beggars belief. And these people drive on the public highway… ??
FB_IMG_1659890146984.jpg

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Esmie our cat had a seizure in front of us earlier, cat seems a bit better now but the missus is in bits. I’ve seen this coming for a while and I haven’t been looking forward to it.

Oh no that sounds very scary and worrying too. I'm guessing Esmie is an elderly girl? Hope the seizure is a one off and plenty more cuddles with her for you both.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh no that sounds very scary and worrying too. I'm guessing Esmie is an elderly girl? Hope the seizure is a one off and plenty more cuddles with her for you both.

Yes, she’s a rescue cat so we don’t know her exact age, we reckon she must be at least 15. She’s been having lots of mini “moments” lately almost she has dementia or something.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
a friend just tested positive for covid, meaning his urgent whipple surgery for Tuesday will not go ahead. This is major surgery and now the second time cancelled.