Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dan Walker…still in SCD. An absolute ‘maypole‘ around which his professional dances…but he seems to hold some weird fascination for Shirley Ballas.

He would have been out weeks ago but for his popularity with the voting public. I would think the judges have been hoping for him to be in the bottom two so they can get rid.

Mind you every week he goes beyond Naga is hilarious!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I'm using a really old sky router as a modem, then it is linked to TP Link Deco to make a mesh. But in hindsight I would have bought the BT mesh product as they integrate with SkyQ much better. I am having to run a hidden SSID just for the SkyQ boxed as they wont connect to the Deco

Much better though. get pervasive wifi at decent speeds and they can handle the 30+ devices we have on our home network, where the OEM boxes have no chance!
I have a Deco M5 running with my Sky Q no problem. I just turned off the WiFi in my router and and then turned off the Mesh system in the Sky Q boxes (you have to go into engineer mode for that). After that, all works fine.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Travel restrictions changing a day after arriving in the algarve…..?
At least you've got time to sort things out.
Announced yesterday evening. We're already out here in Spain. Today is Sunday and everything shut. Tomorrow is Bank Holiday. Tuesday is too early to get a test. Wednesday is another Bank Holiday and we're supposed to fly back Thurs. :(

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
At least you've got time to sort things out.
Announced yesterday evening. We're already out here in Spain. Today is Sunday and everything shut. Tomorrow is Bank Holiday. Tuesday is too early to get a test. Wednesday is another Bank Holiday and we're supposed to fly back Thurs. :(
There's a bunch called Eurofins Megalab that appear to have testing at every airport in Spain, for reasonable prices.
We're coming back from Fuerteventura on 14th and have just booked our tests online.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's a bunch called Eurofins Megalab that appear to have testing at every airport in Spain, for reasonable prices.
We're coming back from Fuerteventura on 14th and have just booked our tests online.
Sadly, they are not doing every Spanish airport - at least, not Almeria from where we're flying.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having my desk stolen. I can understand why they didn't think anything of it since I'm only in twice a week. But they could have been nicer about it - I arrive today and someone is sat my desk using my monitor, my charger etc, and I get pointed to another desk with a huge knot of leads sitting upon it for me to untangle. Thanks a lot.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a Deco M5 running with my Sky Q no problem. I just turned off the WiFi in my router and and then turned off the Mesh system in the Sky Q boxes (you have to go into engineer mode for that). After that, all works fine.

Oh cool, maybe they fixed it then!! How long have you had setup?? I must have set mine up 18 months ago and it didn't work then. Was a common gripe on forums..