Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Is he just talking about football clubs or can I expect him and his former football colleagues to be sending me a cheque to redistribute some of their wealth?

Think we both know the answer to that one don’t we.

In fairness to him, he did open up his hotel to NHS staff during the pandemic, but the rants are getting sillier.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Taking the dog out last night, first for it's walk, and then it's last night pee before bed, and each time the heavens opened. So heavy that it was like one of those rain scenes you see in the films where they get the rain effect by lots of shower heads. The effect was the same. We got soaked! And each time it stopped raining about 2 minutes after I got back in. :mad:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Hand-dryers that blow freezing cold air instead of warm. Most unpleasant.

Agree... but easy fixed

You know that pretty much all of them have a 'hidden' switch to turn the heat on/off & easily inadvertently turned off when someone cleans the unit

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Put on hold for 20 mins so far on call to Churchill insurance to cancel my policy which is £90 dearer than I got with another company.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Put on hold for 20 mins so far on call to Churchill insurance to cancel my policy which is £90 dearer than I got with another company.

Was reading Martin money saver , he was saying from January insurance will go up because they are bringing in a rule that best deals must be offered to all not just nee customers

Always the way when people complain enough they just level up by upping everyone

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hand-dryers that blow freezing cold air instead of warm. Most unpleasant.
Mine is connected to this - mine is toilets where there are 3 or more basins but only 1 hand dryer, particularly when that dryer is about as powerful as an asthmatic ant and there's no paper towel option. Always a bit embarrassing standing in the dryer queue
Also, those Dyson dryers that blow the water onto your legs/shoes/the floor

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine is connected to this - mine is toilets where there are 3 or more basins but only 1 hand dryer, particularly when that dryer is about as powerful as an asthmatic ant and there's no paper towel option. Always a bit embarrassing standing in the dryer queue
Also, those Dyson dryers that blow the water onto your legs/shoes/the floor
I’m sure that some of those dryers would fail a H&S noise test. Some are deafening.