Random Irritations

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Everytime a relatively attractive female comes into the shop at work, all the younger guys at work can’t wait to go and help them. Checking their hair in the mirrors and doing a couple of press ups to get the blood flowing in their arms, it’s getting ridiculous. We’ve got a good mix of people at work, but when this happens the young guys are just creating a bad atmosphere.

How? THey are young boys, it's what they do, well they certainly did when I was young.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I too seem to be having with my Sky Broadband these days…losing internet…not a regular thing but a bleedin’ nuisance when it happens. Happened yesterday for a while.
I have Sky Broadband and their router is rubbish. Even their Sky Q system using the Sky Q boxes as a mesh wasn't that good. In the end I've added a TP-Link Mesh system and that's improved things massively.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have Sky Broadband and their router is rubbish. Even their Sky Q system using the Sky Q boxes as a mesh wasn't that good. In the end I've added a TP-Link Mesh system and that's improved things massively.

I’ve binned the router that came with Sky Q, it’s utter trash. I’m using the previous model which seems to be bombproof.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just put the golf on from the Bahamas. Lovely golfing weather over there and knowing tomorrow morning I’ll be playing with about four layers on and still freezing my nads off.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes.
If ever there was call for the death penalty, surely this is it!

I saw that she'd been threatened and attacked in prison and my immediate reaction was "Oh dear, what a shame". I don't think it will be too long before someone gets to her with a kettle full of boiling sugar water and my reaction will be exactly the same again.

D

Deleted member 15344

Just read the bbc article - what a pair of evil “insert infraction worthy word”

The little lad had no hope - his mum was sent down for killing her boyfriend

The video of her lying about him headbutting the floor is sickening

Last edited by a moderator:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just read the bbc article - what a pair of evil “insert infraction worthy word”

Saw the BBC news report earlier and thought much the same. Very easy to sit and think why didn't the police or social services do more and very easy to point fingers but in most of these cases the culprits are manipulative and this was at the start of the pandemic. While nothing will take away the suffering this poor child suffered (some of the audio is heart wrenching) the police got a successful conviction and one can only hope a more "natural" justice may await inside prison

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I understand the human sentiments expressed above and share all the feelings of disgust and anger.
But countering violence and torture with more violence and torture solves nothing. Advocating such is dodgy ground for this forum, I believe.
Think your thoughts, but take care when putting them to print.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I understand the human sentiments expressed above and share all the feelings of disgust and anger.
But countering violence and torture with more violence and torture solves nothing. Advocating such is dodgy ground for this forum, I believe.

I often find it ironic that people can express disgust at the human rights abuses in places like Saudi, Qatar, China, Russia etc but will quite happily advocate abuse in these circumstances. Nowt so queer as folk.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Here is a thought I keep thinking and would like to share.

Just give me 10 minutes with the two of them, and then I'll pass them on to someone else. I'm sure there would be no shortage of volunteers to "council" them.

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
People who think that I am in the wrong job because I spot their screw ups, but not that they are in the wrong job despite continuing to make the same screw ups.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I’ve binned the router that came with Sky Q, it’s utter trash. I’m using the previous model which seems to be bombproof.
I’ve still got my previous Sky router that I got with Sky Q. The one I’m using at the moment is the one Sky sent me when I upgraded to their fast broadband from standard. I don’t know if the old one will support faster speeds.

Leftitshort

Visit site
I’m surprised that GM look past this. They are quick to clamp down elsewhere. Middle aged men posturing on the internet is toe curling
like the comments section on the dailymail.com