Random Irritations

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Unfortunately the brainless far right idiots in our society just associate him with the militant part of Black Lives Matter and judge him against those idiots that caused trouble in the summer

It’s also part down to a rise in racist behaviour in the UK ever since the whole leave EU campaign started along with the likes of the EDL , UKIP and Tommy Robinson’s gang - they feel they are justified in what they say
Works both ways though.

As has been seen in this thread. It's implied anyone who doesn't agree with him getting the award is called racist.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ordered a FJ jacket to be collected in store at a local AG. It got delivered yesterday from the looks of the tracking but I never got a notification from the shop so i didn't go down.
Looks like it's closed now due to us being in Tier 4, so I have an expensive jacket sitting in a locked AG with no way to get it ?
Did you order & pay for it online (or on the phone)? If you did, it would be a click & collect item - which is still permissible, even in Tier 4

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Ordered a FJ jacket to be collected in store at a local AG. It got delivered yesterday from the looks of the tracking but I never got a notification from the shop so i didn't go down.
Looks like it's closed now due to us being in Tier 4, so I have an expensive jacket sitting in a locked AG with no way to get it ?
Tbf tho you can’t really go anywhere to wear it?
still frustrating tho.

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
Some of them are nonsense. The 05 Ashes team and Andy Murray for winning 1 tournament. But it's a different thing to acknowledge someone who has just become statistically the best ever at their sport.

In the best car. Would he win in the worst? I'd watch that. Otherwise, don't care. I'll never get one, don't deserve one either.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Documentary narrators who try to be like David Attenborough and get it completely wrong.

They all seem to try and impart a sense of gravitas but go way over the top, with lots
of
meaningful
pauses.

Stop it!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some of them are nonsense. The 05 Ashes team and Andy Murray for winning 1 tournament. But it's a different thing to acknowledge someone who has just become statistically the best ever at their sport.

No.
Statistically he is the most successful, not the best.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hamilton has done way more this year than drive a fast car fast. He is intensely unlikeable, but deserves his honours way more than some random head of a civil service department who has just done his job.

Rashford should get similar, soon, in my view, and again, I am no United fan.

D

Deleted member 15344

Works both ways though.

As has been seen in this thread. It's implied anyone who doesn't agree with him getting the award is called racist.
Have I missed some posts ?

I don’t think anyone on here has done what you suggest unless I have missed something

D

Deleted member 15344

Oh it was implied. Same as the only positive from it being its ruined brexiters day.

Tainting them with the same brush.

sorry I can only see the mention about people being racist on Twitter certainly nothing implied towards people on here ?