Random Irritations

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why, just why? Never seen anyone look better for having over inflated lips. It's just very sad.

My favourites are the anti-vaxxers who don't want anything "unnatural" injected into them but have a profile pic with lips that look like they've has an allergic reaction to a bee sting.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Also, whilst I'm on, counting Covid deaths as of anything within 28 days of a positive test. What utter utter utter utter !!!!!!!!!! Words fail me...............

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Teachers !!!! Seriously???? "you've kept the country going". The clown that has just been shown saying this had better not get near me.

Have a word with yourself. Teachers were part of key workers who yes did keep the country going

Working to allow key workers children into school so NHS staff could go to work

Setting home learning for their kids

Now putting themselves in direct possible contact with covid on a daily basis to give their kids an education

So I suggest you have some class and shut up.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ordered a 2 things, on Amazon to come to Sweden. This isn’t an issue on non tax affected goods. I get a tracking number I pop it in my Post Nord app and it tells me when I can collect. Great system works a treat. Except when the company selling puts in a tracking number that only works on their system... how useful is that? Surely that doesn’t comply with the tracking rules, any way looks like this stuff will either get returned to sender or I might by some fluke get it... they also charged full whack for postage that could be tracked.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Royal Mail send me a note saying my items will be delivered yesterday between 8am and midday. This didn't happen, and now it's just radio silence. They're at some depot in Hemel apparently. What? Not even out for delivery today according to the tracking. What's happened there? Clueless. With DPD for example their tracking is great, you can see where the driver is, know exactly when the parcel is coming or not - how have Royal Mail still not reached an acceptable level of item tracking by now?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got another. How does a vacuum cleaner with a motor as powerful as a hair dryer cost £199 and a proper one with a motor that's 1300 Electrolux by the way only cost £50? How I wish you could still get this