Random Irritations

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Two for Amazon.

1. Making their order system so difficult to avoid signing up for Amazon Prime. So now I have to cancel that.
2. The delivery guy just dumping the package outside the block of flats when the buzzer for mine was right in front of him. Fortunately the e-mail saying "delivered in a safe place" arrived quickly and I was able to grab it as it wouldn't have stayed there for long.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I actually think we're past the point of moaning saying it's too early. Only a week and a half until December, and given that we're largely stuck indoors for the time being what better time to do it? Why begrudge someone for an activity they can actually do at home to pass the time and feel a bit more cheerful about things?

Can you give the wife a call and say this to her. She won't let me put ours up. Although we have the old fibre otic tree up at the mo to investigate why it always ends up leaning after a day. (It's been up for three days and not leaning yet).

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not being able to buy a bargin (that no one knows about in the store as they haven't got the price on the stuff LOL useless they are) at Morrisons because the queues at the tills are 6 + deep. I kid you not! Staff hours have been slashed so not enough staff on to man all the tills . The store is rammed !!!!!!! Self distancing is impossible.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
her dad is too obvious.

my missus has gone from thinking it was Hugh Grant, to it being Nicole Kidman, to her dad, to the victim's husband. She now thinks it's the victim's son :D

I'm with you on her lawyer pal.

I'm going Nicole's lad. There's got to be a reason he is so sure his dad didn't do it

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
The hundreds of people that have descended on every local dog walking route wondering around aimlessly like zombies, doing what I imagine is practicing for the oncoming Christmas shopping spree.