Random Irritations

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Lucifer is an Amazon original show, they decided to cancel it, but Netflix picked up the rights from them and have made new series.
Is this some kind of cartel in operation? "Let's split the rights between us so the suckers have to subscribe to Prime AND Netflix" <cue evil chuckles>

We cancelled our Prime subscription ages ago and then took out Netflix.
It's a constant game of chasing moving goalposts. The fragmentation of watchable stuff amongst paid for subscription services is getting very irritating.

Luckily I don't care about football - am I correct in understanding that you need Sky AND BT Sport to get a full fix?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is this some kind of cartel in operation? "Let's split the rights between us so the suckers have to subscribe to Prime AND Netflix" <cue evil chuckles>

It's a constant game of chasing moving goalposts. The fragmentation of watchable stuff amongst paid for subscription services is getting very irritating.

Luckily I don't care about football - am I correct in understanding that you need Sky AND BT Sport to get a full fix?

nearly, you need Amazon prime too now

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

You can get round that by having Virgin TV as they include both Sky & BT Sport in the package, but funny is right that you need Amazon as well.

However by having Virgin you miss out on Sky Atlantic. All swings & roundabouts.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Be nice if the NHS got the old systems up and working probably first before introducing a new service.

This isn't a computer system. More a way of ensuring relatives and patient visitors are handled better during their visit. Long convoluted and boring story and management decided it's time to get more "customer focused" for want of a better description and it landed in my lap to formulate. Waste of resource and time as I've already tried to point out but it is ticking the right boxes so we carry on