Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Orajel is your best friend in this situation. Get the 20% benzoncaine version from the pharmacy and ignore the advice to only use it 4 (?) times a day. Use it as much as you need to. Works a treat.

View attachment 29407

EDIT - that's for toothache. No idea how it would work for a vasectomy or a stabbing but if you rub it on your old chap let us know how you get on. (y)
I'll see if I can get some as anything to relieve this pain will be a literal godsend. As for rubbing on the old chap I'll see how it goes, as long as it doesn't burn like deep heat it could be interesting ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
? Well if Fragger happened to be in Afghan a few years back wearing a dish dash and somehow preempted me joining the forum and pissing on his chips regularly then he had some serious crystal for balls ?
But he probably was justified in his actions.

I understand some forummers organised a whip-round for him to go to Afghan... :oops:

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll see if I can get some as anything to relieve this pain will be a literal godsend. As for rubbing on the old chap I'll see how it goes, as long as it doesn't burn like deep heat it could be interesting ?

It numbs the area and makes it much less sensitive so maybe Mrs Wolf should be the one letting us know how good it is. ;)