Random Irritations

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Our 24hr Tesco is closing at 10 tonight and not opening until 6 in the morning. I assume it's so they can restock the shelves
It looks like a swarm of locusts have descended .
I’ve been told that’ll be the way in a lot of the 24 hour Tescos, if not more.

Wolf

Visit site
I feel your pain, quite literally; went today for a check up, emerged 90 minutes later after 2 crown preparations, and there'll be another filling when I go back to have them fitted. The anaesthetic is wearing off & I'm feeling the extent of his work.
Literally worst pain there is I'd rather take a kicking than have toothache. I've got a broken/impacted wisdom tooth had it about a year but dentist are refusing to remove it until it comes through the gum even further.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Literally worst pain there is I'd rather take a kicking than have toothache. I've got a broken/impacted wisdom tooth had it about a year but dentist are refusing to remove it until it comes through the gum even further.

Ouch! My teeth are rubbish and 2 weeks ago had yet another root canal. Once the copious amounts of anaesthetic wore off it was really sore for about a week but thankfully settled down. Last one I ended up ay A&E as they thought I had sepsis and couldn't stop puking...in the end they pulled it anyhow.

Luckily I had all wisdom teeth out under a general in hospital in my 20's.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
BBC dramatic "the world has changed forever" rubbish...give the facts and move on!
I didn't watch the news last night, quite deliberately. I'm catching the key points on news websites to make sure I am up to date on the advice and that is it. I'm going to continue not watching it for the forseeable future. I realised I was becoming anxious by watching it and the constant negativity and 'what if (insert worst scenario possible)?' journalism.

I appreciate it is largely negative at the moment but it is not healthy to immerse yourself in that. It wouldn't be too bad if we had 15 minutes of Corona virus and 15 minutes of other news but we don't even get that right now.

Anyway, give it a miss. You will feel better for it.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Part 1, not being able to decide in which to post this.
Had been looking forward to blue & red at Frilford Heath tomorrow. Contacted in the morning and all go. But received a call mid afternoon communicating the virus response. No flags, no rakes, no ball cleaners. Food still on but table restrictions so may be delays. To be fair, happy for us to still attend.
Then found out red has been cored & sanded. After a debate we decided to postpone. Timing ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Trying for almost 2 hours to log in into my work system from home.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the
Software, set up the various PIN numbers/passwords etc but still can’t log in

guess I’ll be going into the office tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 17920

Premier inn

Can’t amend a booking online for a stay for this weekend. Got to ring the call centre. Tried for an hr and gave up.

It’s a non flex booking so at least they are letting me amend it but no option for a refund. Can’t fault them for that.

Why can’t they just let you do it online.

Poor customer service and they must be creating a world of pain for themselves.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I feel your pain, quite literally; went today for a check up, emerged 90 minutes later after 2 crown preparations, and there'll be another filling when I go back to have them fitted. The anaesthetic is wearing off & I'm feeling the extent of his work.
I have paracetamol and ibuprofen. Give me an offer and HID will meet you in Cuddington car park (dark and no questions)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Premier inn

Can’t amend a booking online for a stay for this weekend. Got to ring the call centre. Tried for an hr and gave up.

It’s a non flex booking so at least they are letting me amend it but no option for a refund. Can’t fault them for that.

Why can’t they just let you do it online.

Poor customer service and they must be creating a world of pain for themselves.

Have you gotta call em beciase it's this weekend?

Allowed me to change one for next weekend online.