Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 17920

Have you gotta call em beciase it's this weekend?

Allowed me to change one for next weekend online.
Was yours a non flex booking? Think you have to contact them direct for all non flex booking

It’s not having any of it online.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Child paracetamol being mainly strawberry flavour

Daughter could be allergic as wife is so it's too risky

Having to hunt everywhere for other flavours ATM as it's home brands etc

Very hard to track down and needed right now

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Child paracetamol being mainly strawberry flavour

Daughter could be allergic as wife is so it's too risky

Having to hunt everywhere for other flavours ATM as it's home brands etc

Very hard to track down and needed right now

We got an orange flavoured one from our local pharmacy. Do any of your local supermarkets have pharmacies in them?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
An inability to proof read or a lack of basic maths skills, or both. From an article on the 10 best Arnold Palmer quotes;

"Arnold Pamler won 95 professional titles in his career including seven major championships. He won four Green Jackets, two Claret Jugs and two US Open titles."

Add three even numbers together and they must come to an even number, so 4 green jackets, 2 claret jugs and 2 US Open titles can't possibly be 7 majors.

And I'd swear the 10th quote was Gary Player...

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We got an orange flavoured one from our local pharmacy. Do any of your local supermarkets have pharmacies in them?

They do but sometimes it hard to get them and their limiting them to one each ATM which is fair enough

Just we always stock up because you can't just go get Calpol like s normal person as it's strawberry

Going every day to get one until we got 3 just incase. May sound selfish but can't risk my daughter's health

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Premier inn

Can’t amend a booking online for a stay for this weekend. Got to ring the call centre. Tried for an hr and gave up.

It’s a non flex booking so at least they are letting me amend it but no option for a refund. Can’t fault them for that.

Why can’t they just let you do it online.

Poor customer service and they must be creating a world of pain for themselves.
As you can’t usually amend that type of booking the system won’t be set up to allow you to amend the booking. They probably haven’t had time/money to update the booking software - at least they are letting you do it over the phone

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Literally worst pain there is I'd rather take a kicking than have toothache. I've got a broken/impacted wisdom tooth had it about a year but dentist are refusing to remove it until it comes through the gum even further.

I'm guessing you've never had kidney stones. :eek:

D

Deleted member 17920

As you can’t usually amend that type of booking the system won’t be set up to allow you to amend the booking. They probably haven’t had time/money to update the booking software - at least they are letting you do it over the phone
Totally understand that, they have now let you amend the date of the booking online but keeping the same hotel.

Spot on.

Wolf

Visit site
Or a vasectomy before the local has started to work............
I have actually had this, City way surgery in Rochester, they made the 1st cut before the local kicked in, felt the pain go right through my body was excruciating ? I have also since (last year in fact) had it reversed also very unpleasant...

Having been stabbed 4 times as well I've experienced many pains but it's always toothache that annoys me most I can't stand it.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I have actually had this, City way surgery in Rochester, they made the 1st cut before the local kicked in, felt the pain go right through my body was excruciating ? I have also since (last year in fact) had it reversed also very unpleasant...

Having been stabbed 4 times as well I've experienced many pains but it's always toothache that annoys me most I can't stand it.

Blimey, you really upset Fragger didn't you? :)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Orajel is your best friend in this situation. Get the 20% benzoncaine version from the pharmacy and ignore the advice to only use it 4 (?) times a day. Use it as much as you need to. Works a treat.

toothache.jpg

EDIT - that's for toothache. No idea how it would work for a vasectomy or a stabbing but if you rub it on your old chap let us know how you get on. (y)