Random Irritations

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
So many teachers and parents on TV bleating and saying "what about" "we need to know" "I need answers".

This is unprecedented and those answers will be forthcoming once plans have been made - just be patient for a few days!

Spot on Amanda. There's millions of things we can't control. Relax and go with the flow. "Silence is a good friend who never betrays." Confucius.

D

Deleted member 17920

Premier inn

Can’t amend a booking online for a stay for this weekend. Got to ring the call centre. Tried for an hr and gave up.

It’s a non flex booking so at least they are letting me amend it but no option for a refund. Can’t fault them for that.

Why can’t they just let you do it online.

Poor customer service and they must be creating a world of pain for themselves.
Well after the public flogging they have received on social media from all customers.

Fair play they have now let me cancel the booking and I await a full refund.

Well done Premier Inn for seeing sense (y)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The wife is prob half right here but she really annoyed me.

At hospital she nervous (baby scan) some guy is massively kicking off at the staff over wheelchair not being available and he had to find his own for his son..

I prob shouldn't of but had s go at him saying give them a break don't you think their rather busy ATM

He goes off handle....

Again I'm prob completely wrong but didn't feel right letting him have a go at member of staff

Wolf

Visit site
The wife is prob half right here but she really annoyed me.

At hospital she nervous (baby scan) some guy is massively kicking off at the staff over wheelchair not being available and he had to find his own for his son..

I prob shouldn't of but had s go at him saying give them a break don't you think their rather busy ATM

He goes off handle....

Again I'm prob completely wrong but didn't feel right letting him have a go at member of staff
Nah... I'd be having none of that either especially in current climate and would do the same as you.

Wolf

Visit site
The dickheads sharing a video of a small scale riot in Peckham claiming it was scenes from London today... No it really wasn't today because the shop being ransacked is Blue Inc and there's not been one of those in Peckham for years ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Just had a leaflet delivery person stuff half a dozen bits of junk mail through the letter box...
Bare hands, rubbing nose.......Sweet Jesus, I know these people have to earn a living but they need to think!
Off to find a pair of gloves or some clingfilm - its going straight in the outside bin.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The pondlife on the news who said he was going to carry on going out regardless and if anyone caught the virus off him it was their own fault as they should have taken the advice to stay inside. Sorry but I really hope he catches a nasty dose of it on his own.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The amount of media coverage that celebrities, the stock market and Premier League football is getting during the Corona virus crisis. Yes, they are all important but not as important as the amount of coverage they are being given.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just had a leaflet delivery person stuff half a dozen bits of junk mail through the letter box...
Bare hands, rubbing nose.......Sweet Jesus, I know these people have to earn a living but they need to think!
Off to find a pair of gloves or some clingfilm - its going straight in the outside bin.

i knew we left knocking off the dodgy porch as the last job on the renovation for a reason (not this one obviously lol)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Easyjet paying £170 million to shareholders at the same time as they are going to the Government for financial assistance & cutting staff's terms & conditions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51962981

just hope they get my old man back from Portugal at the weekend! (selfish i know)

does pale in significance to what the group of american airlines have asked for! theyve requested $50bn. Over the last 5 years the same firms have "redistributed" 90% of that to shareholders and execs!!! and lets not start with Richard Branson!